Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
What's your camp doing with 2021 reservations and deposits? - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 04-19-2021, 12:33 PM
Wallhanger

Default What's your camp doing with 2021 reservations and deposits?

I hate to reprise an old thread on this, so since we're faced with another similar year, and possibly new circumstances/decisions, and since I did see someone indicate they got the official word from their outfitter, it is with great sadness I ask:

So what is your camp/lodge/outfitter doing with reservations for 2021 and deposits that were either new for 2021 or carried over from 2020?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2021, 12:37 PM
Keeper

Kept deposit, we are reserved for same week next year.
Old 04-19-2021, 05:39 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwalleye1 View Post
I hate to reprise an old thread on this, so since we're faced with another similar year, and possibly new circumstances/decisions, and since I did see someone indicate they got the official word from their outfitter, it is with great sadness I ask:

So what is your camp/lodge/outfitter doing with reservations for 2021 and deposits that were either new for 2021 or carried over from 2020?
I’ll go up this fall and use my deposit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2021, 06:24 PM
Charter Member

Rolling all deposits until we are finally opened.
Old 04-19-2021, 09:29 PM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=Eckohlt;6552196]

I’ll join you Eck just like your offer last year, I have the ECWS Mil Spec gear ready to deploy.
Old 04-20-2021, 03:32 AM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=RichA$1970;6552270]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckohlt View Post

I’ll join you Eck just like your offer last year, I have the ECWS Mil Spec gear ready to deploy.
Sounds good,I talked to the outfitter told him I’ll book when and if they allow big money back in the country to help people out that need it in the worse way
Old 04-25-2021, 05:09 PM
Wallhanger

Just got the word from Frog Rapids Camp. While the website isn’t yet updated, Adele assured me the policy is the same as last year. If the border opens, and you’re comfortable going, your reservation is there. If you choose to roll over instead or if the border is closed, she will be rolling over deposits to next year.

As a reminder, the opener is later next year so resultant rollover weeks will be a week later than they are this year.
Old 04-26-2021, 07:06 AM
Wallhanger

Default Can we keep this on track?

Much as I'd like to see everybody's thoughts on vaccinations, or not, I'd like to see if we can't actually use the thread to talk about what camps are doing with reservations rather than see this get nuked like so many other have.

On point, please.
Old 04-26-2021, 07:46 AM
Slot Fish

Ian at Five Lakes Lodge moved our May week into September. If that doesn't happen, it rolls back over to May 2022.
Old 04-26-2021, 07:58 AM
Keeper

Hawk Lake Lodge (me) is rolling everything forward** just like last year. Also existing reservations are locked in at the rate when booking (if the rates change in the future). And finally if you booked in 2019 or 2020 and had a child rate we will honor that rate even if they have crossed into a different category (e.g. booked in 2019 with a 14 year old at half price and they are now 16/17 and would be at a higher rate under normal years).

Cheers

-FT

** Note that the customer has to move the reservation to next year. As we don't have set check-in dates or length of stay its on them to determine the date of a future trip.