Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Crappie Sandwich recipe. - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Ice Fishing - Mainly a winter sport > Ice Fishing

Old 01-11-2019, 10:30 AM
Wallhanger

Default Crappie Sandwich recipe.

Hi all,

My wife decided she was going for supper in town before coming home with Jack. Good job i'm not one of those guys that either expects or relies on their spouse to cook for them.

Not having made any supper plans myself I decided to hop on the Skidoo and get a couple of Crappie for a sammich.

I returned 20 minutes later with two nice ones and cooked up a storm.

Crappie, bacon and avocado on rye and pumpernickel with home made potato chips seasoned with crushed peppercorns and rock salt....YES.

Only problem was I only got half the sammich as the wife and kid returned and I left half the meal to them on the kitchen table and fled for my life!

VIDEO
https://youtu.be/0ynA7XyvvlA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2019, 10:51 PM
Keeper

As always, great video!! Do you like hard water better, or fishing in the warmer weather? Hard water equals not very Americans!! Summer means we are all over the place!! 🙃

Can't wait for more videos!!

Chuck