Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
More Walleye Information Than You Can Handle - Page 4 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 11-14-2020, 07:21 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Minnesota guy View Post
They are called Cane Poles. Very effective for trolling for Pike, 20' length seems to work well although i've used 18' as well.
The hard part is remembering to strap them down before dropping the hammer. Those suckers shoot out of the boat like an arrow pretty quick.

PjShorthorn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2020, 07:27 PM
Wallhanger

Surprised the bride let you on-line after that Notre Dame win. Figured you would need to take her out to dinner to celebrate.
Old 11-14-2020, 07:49 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Minnesota guy View Post
Surprised the bride let you on-line after that Notre Dame win. Figured you would need to take her out to dinner to celebrate.
I think she gave up on making those kind of requests about 33 years ago.....yep, that is about the time we were married But then again, it may be due to the fact that I told her ND had a shot at winning the National Championship since no one else was playing this year

PjShorthorn
Old 11-14-2020, 10:00 PM
Minnow

I've noticed the same thing on many other sites. People are no longer willing to share certain information, mainly because they have been burned in the past, some way or another. Some by giving out locations. I have been willing to help with certain weather conditions and fish movements. I don't know about anyone else, but I am not interested in how fast or how great your boat is, and all the other stuff that is listed at the bottom of their posts. It's like the two guys on the bridge,that waters cold,and the other replies and it's deep too. I also know that many people are seeking help with all their new toys. These things are all a part of fishing and have a large learning curve. I watch guys like Jim Lindner,John Thelen and several others.