Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lund Butt Seat - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 03-30-2018, 08:34 PM
Wallhanger

Default Lund Butt Seat

I just picked up my new (er) boat yesterday, a 2012 Pro V 1975 that has a whopping 50 hours on the main motor, a 225 Verado and looks as new as the day it rolled off the showroom floor.
The previous owner did a great job loading it up with many top of the line goodys, however, there is no butt seat that I like to use. The seats and everything look so new and all go so well together, that I hate to put an off brand seat in it, so I’ve been looking for a Lund butt seat that will match the other seats, but I can’t find them anywhere, even on Lund’s web site. I know someone makes and I’m going to cringe when I see the price, but does anyone know where to find them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2018, 06:49 AM
Slot Fish

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lund-Bike-S...hY-Sek&vxp=mtr
Old 03-31-2018, 12:23 PM
Wallhanger

If you buy a used seat chances are the Lund logos are glued on and will eventually come off. You could check out Bassboatseats.com, their butt seat is a good color match, quality construction and comfortable, but it will not have the Lund on it. Or you could buy from the ad in the post above ^^^. I have both the OEM and bassboatseat.com version on my 2012, but the bassboatseat.com version is 1/4 of the price!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2018, 02:19 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Cialone View Post
If you buy a used seat chances are the Lund logos are glued on and will eventually come off. You could check out Bassboatseats.com, their butt seat is a good color match, quality construction and comfortable, but it will not have the Lund on it. Or you could buy from the ad in the post above ^^^. I have both the OEM and bassboatseat.com version on my 2012, but the bassboatseat.com version is 1/4 of the price!
Man you weren’t kidding about that web site, their seat looks to be an almost exact match with my seats, a much better looking seat than anything else I’ve seen, including the Lund seats.
And the price was a 1/4 of the cost of the Lund, I love my Lund boats, but not an extra $150.00 worth, especially when the $50.00 seat is as good of quality and better looking.