Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Precision Trolling app - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 05-10-2014, 07:58 AM
Keeper

Question Precision Trolling app

I have a friend that has just starting to walleye fish on his own. I have the books for the dive curves and he was wqsnting one. Since he is a "techie" I told him there was an app for his Iphone. He looked it up and said if he buys the lifetime membership he can NOT transfer it if he gets a new phone. Is this correct? Seems I read (maybe not) that it was transferrable in the app store.

I think he said he was on precision trolling site and read that.
Old 05-10-2014, 09:39 AM
Keeper

Default precision trolling

Yes there is an app out for your phone. I believe it is around $100.00 for the app for a lifetime membership. I don't have any first hand experience with the app, got the books from garage sales for $5.
Old 05-10-2014, 10:49 AM
Wallhanger

jamicra, Here is a link to an article that may answer your question. Scroll down to "What if I changed phones?" However....if you read the sentence, "If a Precision Trolling Data customer loses or purchases a new phone, data they have purchased can transferred to the new phone at additional cost to the customer." HUH? Does anyone proofread what they write anymore? I believe it should read NO ADDITIONAL COST. I could be wrong about this and maybe someone who has changed phones could weigh in on this. If all else fails, scroll down to the bottom and leave them a message.

http://markromanack.com/2013/10/23/p...tions-answers/

Dogs....Do not ruin their sleep worrying about how to keep the objects they have, and to obtain the objects they have not.
There is nothing of value they have to bequeath except their love and their faith.
~ Eugene O'Neill ~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2014, 01:38 PM
Keeper

That was what I thought. Thanks
Old 05-10-2014, 05:19 PM
Wallhanger

I just go to cabelas and look up the lure in question and take a picture of that page with my phone, then go home and write down the depths and lengths I need. Download the picture and save it on your computer for future reference.
Old 05-10-2014, 09:25 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLDII View Post
I just go to cabelas and look up the lure in question and take a picture of that page with my phone, then go home and write down the depths and lengths I need. Download the picture and save it on your computer for future reference.
Dude, really?
Old 05-21-2014, 11:25 AM
Keeper

Quote:
above the already stated...

your wasting how much money on gas to drive to cabelas
dude the baits are like $1.99 a piece on the app if you don't buy the life membership which is an awesome deal
Old 05-10-2014, 11:51 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:

I honestly think that's brilliant. Why pay a bunch of money for a book that contains a ton of lures when you can sort through and find the ones you need for free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-11-2014, 02:17 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtech84 View Post
I honestly think that's brilliant. Why pay a bunch of money for a book that contains a ton of lures when you can sort through and find the ones you need for free!

Uh, because that's still stealing?

I guess being dishonest doesn't bother some people.
NPAA#89
Guide (Lake Erie Western Basin)
Vexus DVX22 Merc 400 Verado
Humminbird Helix 12s
MinnKota Terrova 112
Old 05-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Wallhanger

Ha, If that's the worst thing he did in his life I think he will still make it to heaven.