Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
ArriveCAN - Prior Covid Symptoms - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 09-03-2021, 10:22 AM
Minnow

Default ArriveCAN - Prior Covid Symptoms

So, one of the questions on the ArriveCAN app is "Have you had Covid symptoms between 14 and 180 days prior to the date you're planning to cross the border?" Or language to that effect. I answered "No," because I have never had any symptoms (nor have I ever tested positive). The app then took me on beyond that to the rest of the questions.
But does anyone know what comes up, what happens if one answers "Yes," meaning "I have had symptoms sometime between 14 and 180 days prior to crossing the border?"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2021, 10:57 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonyRun10 View Post
So, one of the questions on the ArriveCAN app is "Have you had Covid symptoms between 14 and 180 days prior to the date you're planning to cross the border?" Or language to that effect. I answered "No," because I have never had any symptoms (nor have I ever tested positive). The app then took me on beyond that to the rest of the questions.
But does anyone know what comes up, what happens if one answers "Yes," meaning "I have had symptoms sometime between 14 and 180 days prior to crossing the border?"
Why would you worry about what happens if you answer yes if you haven’t had symptoms?just be truthful it will all work out.
Old 09-03-2021, 12:04 PM
Minnow

Who has intent to be dishonest? Not me. But inquiring minds want to know. Some folks don't have one (an inquiring mind), I guess. Be helpful or be quiet, I figure.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2021, 05:24 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Who has intent to be dishonest? Not me. But inquiring minds want to know. Some folks don't have one (an inquiring mind), I guess. Be helpful or be quiet, I figure.
Good luck with your trip,hope you inquire plenty of knowledge up there and catch plenty of fish.
Old 09-05-2021, 08:39 PM
Slot Fish

Quote:
I was positive with 180 days and nothing happened. I just went through the quarantine questions and it processed everything without any problems.
Old 09-06-2021, 06:24 PM
Minnow

Thanks, Skiball. That's kinda what I was looking for.