Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Screen goes white - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Complaint Department > Walleye Central Complaints, Kudos, Suggestions Etc...

Old 01-16-2021, 07:23 AM
Wallhanger

Default Screen goes white

Dear WC- many posters are having their screens go white when using mobile devices. We can see the post / thread and when we hit it to read, it goes white. Not on laptops, but on mobiles multiples have reported this for over the past week.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2021, 11:13 AM
Minnow

Same issue, using iPhone, iOS 14.3, I keep refreshing page and sometimes pages will load, sometimes it loads but freezes-up.
Old 01-16-2021, 05:57 PM
Charter Member

The issue is found when running the Enhanced Mobile View from phone or tablet. When running in Desktop Mode there is no white screen issue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2021, 06:40 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
The issue is found when running the Enhanced Mobile View from phone or tablet. When running in Desktop Mode there is no white screen issue.

Yep, just validated what Hawker communicated.

When I used the Enhanced Mobile View on my phone everything comes up blank. When I exited that viewing option at the bottom of the drop down menu, I could pull up everything on my phone like normal.

Quite frankly, I learned a couple of years ago that I hated the Enhanced View Mode so if use my phone to look at WC, I disable it. I rarely use my phone to look at this site because the phone is too small and my eyes are too old. I guess some people have tablet size phones and , for sure, I’m not too desperate to pull up the site on my phone for any reason.

PjShorthorn
Old 01-16-2021, 07:01 PM
Slot Fish

Default Screen goes white

Are you using Safari on an IPhone? I had the same issue with several sites about a year ago. Started using the Chrome app on my device and haven’t had an issue since.

You could also give Tapatalk a try, you may like that better for accessing WC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2021, 07:45 PM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=pjshorthorn;6517542]Yep, just validated what Hawker communicated.

When I used the Enhanced Mobile View on my phone everything comes up blank. When I exited that viewing option at the bottom of the drop down menu, I could pull up everything on my phone like normal.

Quite frankly, I learned a couple of years ago that I hated the Enhanced View Mode so if use my phone to look at WC, I disable it. I rarely use my phone to look at this site because the phone is too small and my eyes are too old. I guess some people have tablet size phones and , for sure, I’m not too desperate to pull up the site on my phone for any reason.

PjShorthorn

Well done n that solved it although this view will take some time to get used to. Thanks for the IT help!!
Old 01-25-2021, 10:20 AM
Administrator

Arrow

Hey there!

This issue was brought up to our tech team.
They resolved this last week. I just double checked myself, and have not been running into this issue while navigating the site in Enhanced Mobile View on my Android phone.

If you are running into the issue still, clear your browsers cache, and give it another shot.

Thank you,

~Richard.