Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Ice Out on Red Lake, ON - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 05-16-2014, 01:15 PM
Wallhanger

Confirmed with our Red Lake outfitter, camp will be setup and ready to rock for our 5/22 to 5/29 fishing trip! HUGE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2014, 03:39 PM
Wallhanger

Default Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoDo View Post
Confirmed with our Red Lake outfitter, camp will be setup and ready to rock for our 5/22 to 5/29 fishing trip! HUGE!
We will be a bit south of you on Wine Lake pulling in giant lakers and hoping we miss the walleye post spawn lull

I am a bit anxious and could leave tonight if necessary.

Hooks
Old 05-16-2014, 06:19 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoDo View Post
Awesome man! We were all pullin for your trip! Just too hard to lug a Swamp Donkey all the way from kangarrooville and not let him fish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeHooksHimself View Post
We will be a bit south of you on Wine Lake pulling in giant lakers and hoping we miss the walleye post spawn lull

I am a bit anxious and could leave tonight if necessary.

Hooks
Man Hooks, them giant lakers floppin in the shallows got your name written all over um. Might be a good thing, might not, considering your name.

I wish you both great trips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-16-2014, 06:50 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikeslayer8 View Post
Awesome man! We were all pullin for your trip! Just too hard to lug a Swamp Donkey all the way from kangarrooville and not let him fish.

Man Hooks, them giant lakers floppin in the shallows got your name written all over um. Might be a good thing, might not, considering your name.

Swamp Donkey arrived a few hrs ago in Denver. He'll have a few days to acclimate us westerners before we fly to Minny and begin the walleye adventure. Going to be interesting early season. Post trip fishing report coming first week of June.
Old 05-16-2014, 07:08 PM
Wallhanger

Good luck to y'all. You might be hitting it just right. The lakers will be shallow any way. Have a nice trip and welcome to North America Swamp Donkey! He gets to see 2 of the many beauties in America- the Rockies and the Canadian Shield. It doesn't get much better. I would like to see Australia some day, but I still have some North America to see yet.
Have a great trip and be safe everybody!
Old 05-17-2014, 06:34 AM
Wallhanger

Default hooks

Hey PikeSlayer, a couple hook stabs for a 25lb. laker seems like a good trade off to me! For now I have a day of yard work and a couple of episodes of "The Next Bite" to keep me busy. We will leave Valpo about 2pm Thurs. to get through Chi Town and into VBay Fri. morning. Friday night with Gail and Brad at Pine Grove, dinner and breakfast at Buster's and then into the wilderness next Sat. morning. Not going to be a productive week at work, I'm sure.

Fish On! my friends! Look for a brag report in early June

Tags
ice out , red lake , viking island , viking outposts