Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Attention NWT Anglers: Find Counterparts for the 2021 Season Here - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Tournament Message Board

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2020, 03:31 AM
Super Moderator

Default Attention NWT Anglers: Find Counterparts for the 2021 Season Here

Please use this thread to find counterparts for the Cabelas NWT events for 2021. That way we don't have a gazillion new threads on the same subject. Thanks!

NWT Schedule: https://www.nationalwalleyetour.com/schedule/

http://www.nationalwalleyetour.com/t...ts/rules-faqs/

Q: Can I guarantee my entry into events?

A: Yes, a pro angler can sign up and pay an entry fee and give a name of a co-angler (co-angler has to fish the same event) at time of registration. If co-angler also signs up and pays an entry fee, then both will be guaranteed entry into that event. Co-anglers will also need to list a pro angler at the time of registration. This can be done on a per tournament basis or for all three regular-season events. Keep in mind that both pro angler and co-angler must fish event to be guaranteed.

Full FAQs and Rules can be found here>... http://www.nationalwalleyetour.com/t...ts/rules-faqs/

*Please note: The only way to guarantee your spot into an event is to sign up with a co (if you are a pro) and a pro (if you are a co) and you both actually fish the event. Starting the Monday 2 weeks prior to the event deadline we will not be able to guarantee your entry and will start matching according to you paying for all 3 at one time (refunds will NOT be made if you pay for all 3 to get in before others). All other entries will be assigned according to the date and time of sign up. The NWT will contact you either by text or email 2 days prior to the event meeting if you did not make it into the event. Please read the complete 2021 NWT Rules
NPAA#89
Guide (Lake Erie Western Basin)
Vexus DVX22 Merc 400 Verado
Humminbird Helix 12s
MinnKota Terrova 112

Last edited by Juls; 02-09-2021 at 04:40 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2021, 06:44 PM
Minnow

Default Sturgeon Bay

Co looking for Pro @ Sturgeon Bay

Text me at 920-410-9815
Old 01-08-2021, 08:21 AM
NWT

Default No more guaranteed entry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSP View Post
Co looking for Pro @ Sturgeon Bay

Text me at 920-410-9815
There is no longer Pro/Co guaranteed entry so you better sign up on the 11th @ 8am to have your name high on the list...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-08-2021, 10:28 AM
Minnow

Thanks for the heads up! I thought it was odd that no one was posting here....
Old 02-08-2021, 07:22 PM
Minnow

Default Chamberlain Event Prefish

Anyone know the river well wanna give me a few tips. Anyone registered?. Thanks. Signed up as CO-ANGELR not guaranteed entry yet of course..
Old 03-22-2022, 09:26 AM
Minnow

Default Co angler

I am going to be a co angler for the NWT detroit river looking to see if some one needs a guy a few days before for prefishing text me 847-337-0584 thanks
Old 03-22-2022, 04:14 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWZON1@GMAIL.COM View Post
I am going to be a co angler for the NWT detroit river looking to see if some one needs a guy a few days before for prefishing text me 847-337-0584 thanks
Please repost this request on the new NWT Counterpart thread that I started for the 2022 season. It is now pinned to the top of the forum instead of the old one.

This thread was for last year...

Thanks!
NPAA#89
Guide (Lake Erie Western Basin)
Vexus DVX22 Merc 400 Verado
Humminbird Helix 12s
MinnKota Terrova 112
Closed Thread