Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Family fishing - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 10-24-2015, 08:30 PM
Keeper

Default Family fishing

Looking for a place in the ear falls Dryden rainy lake area for a family trip. It would be the first trip for my mom and sister. It would need to have indoor plumbing and good action.
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2015, 07:08 AM
Keeper

My wife, grandson and I love Lac Seul. We fish out of Whitewing Resort in the Ear Falls area. The cabins are well kept with all the modern facilities. Check it out at www.whitewingresort.com
Old 10-25-2015, 07:11 AM
Wallhanger

Default Perrault lake

Consider checking out Manotak Lodge on Perrault Lake, located about forty miles north of Vermillion Bay, Ontario. The Lodge offers American and Housekeeping plans. Manotak Lodge is definitely family friendly. The lake offers walleyes, smallmouth bass, northern pike, muskies and perch. You will be able to keep your children entertained with the perch fishing. Consider going during early July through mid-August as this is when the weather is more family friendly. Send me a private message if you want more information.

Consider taking in one of the All Canada Shows this off-season as it's a great chance to meet the people behind the website. It won't be hard to find a lodge/lake that will meet your needs. Just be sure to ask for references and ask lots of questions to ensure that the lodge you select will satisfy your family's needs/wants.

Good fishing and tight lines!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2015, 02:35 PM
Wallhanger

I would highly recommend Sleepy Dog Cabins on Wabaskang Lake. Tom has a wonderful camp with cabins that will please any woman. The equipment is excellent with plenty of action on the lake which is plenty big but is broken up so that you can get out of the wind at about any time. We are going back on the 23rd of July! Later, Jay
Old 10-27-2015, 11:40 AM
Keeper

I like lake of the woods morson area. Cedar point resort on cedar lake perrualt falls area. Gawleys parkview camp on wabaskang lake perrualt falls area. If you like lac suel any of the camps just north of Perrault falls(scout bay. Fishermans cove. Onaway lodge. Lac suel lodge). Just remember lac suel can get real tough to fish if the wind cones up. If you want to go a little north of earfalls snakefalls camp and airways is a great camp. White wing as mentioned is a real nice camp I like that area early in the year. Bobbie is a great camp owner Dave can be grouchy some times. My favorite of out of all the places we've fished is the big LOW out of morson area. Good luck and god bless.
Old 10-29-2015, 06:27 PM
Wallhanger

Mom and sis might like Young's Resort on Lake of the Woods. Beautiful cabins and good fishing action. Crappies and walleyes are easy to get not too far from camp. They are very good about giving out the hot spots. In the spring and early summer you can sit on their dock an catch big crappies. Morson and Lac Suel have great fishing, but it's big water and it tends to get kicked up. If mom and sis aren't the type to put up with possible challenging conditions Stevens Bay on LOW is a good choice.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:18 AM
Slot Fish

Default Lac Seul Lodge

I suggest you talk to Rod and Lorita at Lac Seul Lodge. They have a very nice and clean camp near Ear Falls. The camp is located near the "hot" fishing areas of Lac Seul - McKinzie Bay, Bay of Islands, South Inlet, Sunlight and Broad Lakes, etc. Their equipment is safe and top notch. I am sure you would enjoy a stay there. Tell I sent you.

Steve
Old 11-12-2015, 02:05 PM
Minnow

try rainy lake and if you do give me a PM. I am a local guide and can help you out.
Old 11-13-2015, 08:35 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Ediger View Post
I suggest you talk to Rod and Lorita at Lac Seul Lodge. They have a very nice and clean camp near Ear Falls. The camp is located near the "hot" fishing areas of Lac Seul - McKinzie Bay, Bay of Islands, South Inlet, Sunlight and Broad Lakes, etc. Their equipment is safe and top notch. I am sure you would enjoy a stay there. Tell I sent you.

Steve

Good choice Steve. Lac Seul Lodge and Rod & Lorita are as good as it gets.

Mike Kansas

Tags
onterio; family fishing