Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lund 1750 Rebel XS What are your thoughts? - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 02-05-2015, 07:59 PM
Wallhanger

Default Lund 1750 Rebel XS What are your thoughts?

Just asking guys and gals, So far the All New 1750 Rebel XS has been very well received by customers, granted its only been out for a month but everyone is talking about it at shows, kind of like when the Impact came out. Im just bored and figured id ask the Pros, It has a small center rod storage, Aft seat option like most, Ski Tow bar for Family use, and with that New 90 Mercury she runs awesome according to the factory, she ran 28 with a 60 Mercury with Spitfire prop, heck thats about as fast as most companys 16footers with a 50. Thanks in advance for your Opinions
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2015, 05:16 AM
Wallhanger

Default Rebel XS

I have the 1625 and love it, the only thing I do not like about the new 1750 model is the 19 gallon gas tank. Thats a little small if you are going to hang a 90 or 115 (depending on config)
Hummibird 898
Old 02-06-2015, 06:38 AM
Slot Fish

Default Any additional pictures of the tiller model

MERCONLY- Do you have any additional pictures of the tiller model? I can't seem to find any of it on the web or Lund's website........looks like a good value.....I like the Impact models and I always wished they had made it in a tiller. This looks to be Lund's answer to that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2015, 12:04 PM
Keeper

Default Here here

Quote:
Originally Posted by walleye patrol2 View Post
MERCONLY- Do you have any additional pictures of the tiller model? I can't seem to find any of it on the web or Lund's website........looks like a good value.....I like the Impact models and I always wished they had made it in a tiller. This looks to be Lund's answer to that.

That's what Ive been hoping for since the Impact was introduced. The Pro guides just have to many amenities that I don't need which drives up the cost out of my range.

This year they built the new Pro Guides on a hull really similar to the Impact. The cost of a 1775 is going to be pretty close to 40 k I think. Ouch.

Last edited by KSauers; 02-06-2015 at 12:08 PM.
Old 02-06-2015, 12:14 PM
Wallhanger

Default Good luck with that,,,,,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by walleye patrol2 View Post
I reached out to a pretty high up the ladder contact at Lund this morning, asking for something to share with the masses, and was pretty much told to go sit in the corner,,,,,,

Oh well, HRG
Old 02-06-2015, 01:16 PM
Minnow

I have an 1875 rebel.. Bought it new in 2011.

Great boat. It's pretty bare on the options, but as far as I am concerned it was the best bang for the buck when we bought. I would def recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-06-2015, 01:33 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Runr Guy View Post
I reached out to a pretty high up the ladder contact at Lund this morning, asking for something to share with the masses, and was pretty much told to go sit in the corner,,,,,,

Oh well, HRG
With a dunce cap on. that's what you get trying to pry info out of lund.

ask them if it will have a 9 ' rod locker for us musky fishermen.
Old 02-06-2015, 02:07 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSauers View Post

ask them if it will have a 9 ' rod locker for us musky fishermen.
not me man, I'm on double-secret probation. Someone else needs to TOFTT.

HRG
ps: 'ya know, JohnnieLund went from his 1700 Explorer to a Ranger 175T, which is advertised as having a 9' long rod locker,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by Hot Runr Guy; 02-06-2015 at 02:23 PM.
Old 02-06-2015, 03:25 PM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSauers View Post
That's what Ive been hoping for since the Impact was introduced. The Pro guides just have to many amenities that I don't need which drives up the cost out of my range.

This year they built the new Pro Guides on a hull really similar to the Impact. The cost of a 1775 is going to be pretty close to 40 k I think. Ouch.

Yeah that is just crazy......maybe this Rebel will be similar the Explorers they did away with......either way it will be an interesting boat once we get to see some details.....I hope anyways.
Old 02-06-2015, 05:28 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Runr Guy View Post
not me man, I'm on double-secret probation. Someone else needs to TOFTT.

HRG
ps: 'ya know, JohnnieLund went from his 1700 Explorer to a Ranger 175T, which is advertised as having a 9' long rod locker,,,,,,,,,,
I was not impressed with the 175T. really disappointed actually. Expected much more from Ranger.

I'm going to get in my deathmobile and take a ride up there. I ain't afraid of no double secret probation .