Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Just a heads up Lakemaster - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Electronics

Old 03-16-2021, 02:16 PM
Wallhanger

Default Just a heads up Lakemaster

I have mine purchased already but on Ebay this guy has new Lakemaster Wisconsin version 8 chips for $82.76, cheapest I could find. I have no affiliation or even know the person i just bought 2 chips from him.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Humminbird-...53.m1438.l2649
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2021, 06:17 PM
Keeper

That's really fantastic pricing. I get employee pricing, and that price is better than i can do. Would be interesting to know how they are doing this, unless there is a new version coming out.
Old 03-16-2021, 08:52 PM
Wallhanger

finally, procrastination has paid off. My original card quit working last Fall and I kept putting off ordering a new one. That is a fantastic price. Thanks for the info.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2021, 05:57 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by muskyed View Post
That's really fantastic pricing. I get employee pricing, and that price is better than i can do. Would be interesting to know how they are doing this, unless there is a new version coming out.
The timeframe for new chips is in the spring normally. When I buy LM I check the Chart select site to see if any of the lakes I fish are there with new surveys from the prior year and decide if I should wait and pay full price for any improvements' on particular lakes. When resurveyed they appear on chart select right away but the new versions of reginal maps wait till the spring to get onto the new release. Bob