Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
us dollars exchange to canadian - Page 4 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 06-21-2017, 09:24 AM
Wallhanger

Thumbs up Good Advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3M TA3 View Post
I make a lot of trips to Ontario every year and have found that using an ATM card when needing Canadian cash works pretty darn good. I have always gotten the rate for the day when the transaction was processed by the bank. No extra fees. I think the ATM machine is a great way to get cash when needed and avoid the hassle of dealing with anyone. And they're everywhere, it seems.
This was a big help to me on my recent trip. I have a PNC debit card and contacted them to see what my concerns would be. There was no fee and but I had a daily withdrawal limit but was more than sufficient. I used an RBC Atm in the Ottawa area and their fee was a mere CAD$ 1.50. And I got the current rate, much more than the border "currency exchange" shops. Thank you 3M TA3 for the advise. FT

Last edited by Freytown; 06-21-2017 at 09:27 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement