Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Anybody use these as dock ropes? - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 04-27-2016, 07:22 AM
Keeper

I've been using them for 5 seasons now and they're great. I rarely dock over-night so I usually only use them for unloading/loading at the ramp. I only use the 4' length for a Crestliner 1850 and they're plenty long.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2016, 06:20 AM
Keeper

Mine are 4' long. I use one front and back on my Lund Fury 1600. I attach mine to the dock cleat and leave it there for the entire week in Ontario. Elasticity makes it easy for kids to grab and attach to boat. The only disadvantage is that when you step into the boat off the dock they stretch and the boat moves more than it would with rope. You get used to it ...
Old 04-29-2016, 06:23 AM
Minnow

I have these they are great fast and easy to dock. Usually by my self they are worth the money over tying off with ropes