Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Any sales on drills - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Ice Fishing - Mainly a winter sport > Ice Fishing

Old 09-18-2021, 01:23 PM
Minnow

Default Any sales on drills

Wanting to get a Dewalt or Milwaukee drill for my auger bit. Are there any sales going on or is there a time of year when they are typically on sale?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2021, 04:10 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northtwin1 View Post
Wanting to get a Dewalt or Milwaukee drill for my auger bit. Are there any sales going on or is there a time of year when they are typically on sale?
Short answer ! No, but dont waste your time and money on dewalt. Get the Milwaukee Fuel. ( you notice how I used capital letters on Milwaukee Fuel ???????
Old 09-19-2021, 03:30 AM
Wallhanger

I have had very good luck with Dewalt drills. Not so much with Milwaukee drills. That said my Dewalt drills have lasted so long, that I havenít had the need to try a Milwaukee Fuel drill.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2021, 08:46 AM
Wallhanger

i to have not tried the Milwaukee fuel drill. but I have had great service with Dewalt tools. the drill has been good to me I used the 18v for yre and drilled everything without the 1st problem. i wasn't crazy about the 18v batteries so now I've upgraded to the 20v tools with the 5 amp battery. the drill and a large amp does an amazing job. they make a 6 amp battery and lots of aftermarket 6 amp batteries for less money on eBay. i haven't tried any of these.
Old 09-19-2021, 12:11 PM
Wallhanger

Home Depot will have their Gift Center sales events for tools starting at the end of October. This sale is a pre Black Friday sale. Some tools will be on sale via online only, others will be in store only.

PjShorthorn
Old 10-01-2021, 11:09 AM
Minnow

Keep an eye on the best ice deals thread on iceshanty. Com. Drill deals on there constantly.
Old 10-02-2021, 03:38 AM
Wallhanger

they have some great buys on eBay for Dewalt drills. they have one new 20v max 1/2" 2 speed for 58.00

they have a 20v brushless hammer drill for 64.00. these are bare tools but you want to buy larger batteries than come with the kits.
Old 10-03-2021, 06:48 PM
Minnow

Sign up for Tyler Tools emails. They run some killer sales. One of my coworkers turned me onto them. I bought a Milwaukee drill and 1/4" impact cheaper than I could just get a drill most places on their memorial day sale.
Old 10-04-2021, 05:06 AM
Wallhanger

the Milwaukee fuel bare tool is anywhere from 75.00 to over a hundred for them on eBay. you are better off getting a bare tool and buying larger batteries later. the little batteries that come in most kits aren't going to cut it. I have a craftsman drill I bought on a trip and needed a drill. the wife bought a craftsman weed eater and they both came with 2ah batteries. yesterday while looking for replacement batteries I found 9an batteries and bought 2 of them.