Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
1875 Pro V IFS Cost - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 10-03-2016, 06:00 PM
Minnow

Default 1875 Pro V IFS Cost

What would one expect to pay for a 2016 1875 Pro IFS with 200 4-stroke, Minn Kota trolling motor, Hummingbird fish finder and some other extras? It is new.

Thanks for the help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2016, 10:40 AM
4T2

I saw one at MW Marine here in Wisconsin for 44K. 38K for one with the 150hp.
Old 10-04-2016, 03:19 PM
Keeper

Check out the classifieds to get an idea. There's one posted today.
MG Xi5 72" 105 36v
HDS Live 12 w/totalscan/ Carbon 12-bow
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2016, 06:49 PM
Keeper

Was at local dealer Saturday. with 200HP merc 4-stroke right at 40k
Old 10-04-2016, 06:53 PM
Wallhanger

A New one will be $42-$52000 depending on if it's a Demo, Pro Verado I6 with Power steer and Smartcraft or a I4 with sea Star steering which stinks by the way, the I6 is a way way way way better motor in every way, MPG, Longevity, Smoothness and Quietness, Steering and Perfirmance and they don't break, almost as reliable as a Honda. Tandem Custom trailer or the Standard Wagon wheel Plastic fender one, which barely holds the boat, Axle is half way up boat, I love a Tandem on that boat and it's only $800 more. I've sold them in low 40s and 50s depends on a lot. Great great boat by the way with a 200I6 or 200 Optimax, if you don't get those May as well get the Merc 150 4stroke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2016, 09:20 AM
Depends

Default Depends

It guess at the cost of a boat really depends on other options. I bought a 2014 spec'ed out and it was $50K but we added options like a tandem axle galvanized trailer (I would put that boat witha 200 Verado on a single axle trailer if you are towing any significant distance). I went with a custom cover made locally and glad I did (was also recommended by my dealer), I added a kicker, waver wacker, troll master and down rigger brackets and rigging.

I took a list of the exact rig that I wanted (a friend and myself bought the exact same set ups with only a difference in color) and took it to three dealers. There was over 3K difference between the dealers and it was quite obvious to me as to who knew boats and who was just selling me a product.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:30 AM
Wallhanger

Guest, When I sold Lunds I was amazed how Many Old School Lund dealers Know NOTHING about their Boats they sell, they will use a Closing Statement Like, "well sir its a Lund, thats why you should buy it"......That crap doesnt work,you gotta know that the Pro V has a Thicker bottom, More Ibeams vs Impact, Superior dash and storages, and RESALE VALUE.......On the 1875 Pro V with a 200hp I wish lund would open up the Motor companys, a 200HO G2 Evinrude color matched would be a Bad *** combo