Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
2020 scheduled trip experiences - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 07-16-2020, 07:42 AM
Keeper

Default 2020 scheduled trip experiences

Another one bites the dust, Another one bites the dust and another one gone, and another one gone, Another one bites the dust, Hey...................

O.K., I feel sharing our experiences, both the good as well as the bad is of value to the WC members as well as others. This season is yet unfolding and there will be additional information to share of value.

We all get a little a worked up when we feel shafted by someone that takes our money with what the normal person would feel as unfairly but we need to tone this down a bit for the better good. From what I have been reading the facts of our experiences is surely enough for people to form their own opinion of the character of a business or person.

I have not given up on working out a resolution on this and I would like to stay connected to other people sharing similar experiences on this subject as I. I would prefer to give out my personal e-mail address for more in depth conversations but is this allowed?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2020, 07:53 AM
Keeper

Im sure you can post your email or just private message those interested.

Hopefully your thread doesn’t get blacklisted n removed.
Old 07-16-2020, 08:56 AM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Net_Man View Post
Another one bites the dust, Another one bites the dust and another one gone, and another one gone, Another one bites the dust, Hey...................

O.K., I feel sharing our experiences, both the good as well as the bad is of value to the WC members as well as others. This season is yet unfolding and there will be additional information to share of value.

We all get a little a worked up when we feel shafted by someone that takes our money with what the normal person would feel as unfairly but we need to tone this down a bit for the better good. From what I have been reading the facts of our experiences is surely enough for people to form their own opinion of the character of a business or person.

I have not given up on working out a resolution on this and I would like to stay connected to other people sharing similar experiences on this subject as I. I would prefer to give out my personal e-mail address for more in depth conversations but is this allowed?
I would think PM's behind the scenes would be sufficient, but lacking. People come to WC for real-world reviews of operations prior to spending their hard-earned dollars. IF I had known some of the things I now know about the owners of this one specific camp that for one reason or another can't be named, we would have never booked a trip there. These were not recent events, but had happened in the past, and most definitely established a pattern ... had their previous posts been allowed to live.

Mods/Admins, maybe some clarity about why these threads keep getting nuked? And why, after they're nuked, they never show up in the boneyard? They're just gone forever? If people are dropping political turds in the thread, can't those posts just be edited out?

Frustrating, for sure. Sharing good/bad is what I thought this place was about.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2020, 10:10 AM
Keeper

Smeds, I agree with you 100%.

But threads keep getting completely deleted. The last thread does not look political unless I missed some over night. I can only guess that certain words may approach the personal vendetta policy but the moderators have already been asked to remove just the offending post and not the whole thread.

I believe there is value in these subject matters to keep these threads going so I am just asking to tone them down a bit. Looks like one moderator has viewed my profile recently and I would dislike to be banned.

As a second concern, based on these threads that keep getting deleted we also keep loosing contact information within these threads. My personal e-mail was a desire to have secure contacts for access in the future if desired pertaining to this problem.
Old 07-16-2020, 01:33 PM
Keeper

Valdemort and Clark's are both He Who Should Not Be Named.
Old 07-17-2020, 02:15 PM
Keeper

Are the nuked threads not even going to the Bone Yard now???