Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Phoenix Trailers - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Trailers and Tow Vehicles

Old 01-06-2016, 09:37 PM
Minnow

Default Phoenix Trailers

Looking for opinions on Phoenix trailers.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Keeper

I got one with my Backtorller Avid and it appears to be an excellent trailer, well made and fit and finish are great as well. The boat loads and unloads easily also. Has a Skeeter before with an custom EZ Loader it is as good or better.
Old 02-20-2016, 06:50 AM
Minnow

I have a Phoenix trailer under a Alumacraft navigator1775 love it has oil bath hubs no problems so far it is 8 yrs old
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2016, 07:28 AM
Minnow

NCSEI and Dave Bonjour,

Thanks for th response.
Old 03-07-2016, 12:53 PM
Minnow

Phoenix is an awesome company. I needed a trailer to replace the failing Prestige under my YarCraft last year. Nobody had any idea of what I needed and no one except Phoenix was willing to help me out. ALL the other trailer companies could give me a price, but none of them could actually build the trailer.

I found a person with the same hull. Bill Harper from Phoenix drove to the guy's house and completely measured his hull to get a pattern for the trailer. When my trailer arrived, the boat fit perfectly. It loads and unloads great, hauls perfectly and looks really nice. Phoenix does some nice upgrades for very little cost. The Phoenix trailer was not only among the most competitively priced trailers, Chip and the company go WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND. My recommendation is Phoenix trailers.