Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Packers vs Vikings Sept 16th - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 07-19-2018, 09:33 PM
Keeper

Default Hey Burr

This Baseline guy didn’t get the memo you put out that this IS NOT a trash talking board. Ha ha ha ha. Baseline must be on the squad. Oooops, probably not. He’s from MN!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2018, 09:36 PM
Minnow

Why are we even talking about the Viqueens, that team has been irrelevant since 1960. You’d think the football fans in Minnesota would have learned to pipe down after 58 years of no results. Oh wait I forgot they’ve been in the “rebuilding” phase this whole time, don’t worry guys “maybe next year”
Old 07-19-2018, 11:47 PM
Wallhanger

Lol exactly!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2018, 05:11 AM
Keeper

Overpaid thugs playing in a taxpayer subsidized (1 billion dollar) stadium......where the owners are billionaires, the players are millionaires & only the rich can afford tickets, no thanks. I'd rather be fishing!

From Wikipedia....The stadium budget was estimated to be $1.061 billion, with $348 million from the state of Minnesota, $150 million from the city of Minneapolis, and $551 million from the team and private contributions.
Old 07-20-2018, 05:50 AM
Wallhanger

Location: Land of 10,000 lakes, even more taxes and the state where the police are handcuffed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8==D View Post
Why are we even talking about the Viqueens, that team has been irrelevant since 1960. You’d think the football fans in Minnesota would have learned to pipe down after 58 years of no results. Oh wait I forgot they’ve been in the “rebuilding” phase this whole time, don’t worry guys “maybe next year”

We could always adapt the Brewers battle cry...................."Maybe Never." (unless the Cards & Cubs let us)
Old 07-20-2018, 06:56 AM
Wallhanger

My prediction is it'll be 75dgrs with a slight breeze out of the SW. I'm hoping to be pulling off Superior in Grand Marais harbor around game start. Hoping to be carving up some salmon the 1st quarter. By half time i'm guessing i'll be running hills trying to keep the old bod in shape. 3rd quarter i'll probably be snacking on a little smoked salmon and cheese, and around the end of the 4th i'll be hopping in the car and headed back home. Around 2minute warning I predict i'll turn the radio on to see if the Vikes won or lost. Either-way i really wont care the outcome.
Old 07-20-2018, 07:08 AM
Keeper

If you guys “Dont Care” why are you sitting around reading and responding to social media when you could be fishing?
Old 07-20-2018, 07:24 AM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Minnesota guy View Post
We could always adapt the Brewers battle cry...................."Maybe Never." (unless the Cards & Cubs let us)
You could do that or a simpler solution would be to become a Packers fan. At least they’ve got championship rings to back up their trash talk, all the Viqueen fans have is toilet bowl rings
Old 07-20-2018, 07:31 AM
Keeper

[QUOTE=Hookjaw;6223736]If you guys “Dont Care” why are you sitting around reading and responding to social media when you could be fishing?[/QUOTE

We are all just sipping our coffee and talking smart on the WC board....

Old guys don't have to fish this early.......ever hear of the young bull questioning the old bull from the top of a mountain.......Pop, why don't we run down the hill and "blank" one of those cows?' The older bull replies, 'No, son. Let's walk down the hill and "blank" em all.'

.....same thought process works for fishing
Old 07-20-2018, 07:48 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Minnesota guy View Post
You might as well as it seems it would be most fittings for the Vikqueens .