Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Running Both Lowrance and Humminbird - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Electronics

Old 05-03-2020, 07:11 AM
Minnow

Default Running Both Lowrance and Humminbird

Hey Guys, currently I am running 2 Helix's. One with the HDSI Transducer and one with the basic skimmer. I recently just purchased a Lowrance Elite with the Active 3 in 1 transducer. Question is, can I mount both of the side scan ducers on the same transducer board? Curious if i would get interference. I purchased the Lowrance for the maps I can get up here in Canada, but wanted the sonar option as well. Thanks Guys!!!!
Helix 9 & 10 Console
112 Ulterra
Helix 9 bow
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2020, 08:23 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minakiwalleye28 View Post
Hey Guys, currently I am running 2 Helix's. One with the HDSI Transducer and one with the basic skimmer. I recently just purchased a Lowrance Elite with the Active 3 in 1 transducer. Question is, can I mount both of the side scan ducers on the same transducer board? Curious if i would get interference. I purchased the Lowrance for the maps I can get up here in Canada, but wanted the sonar option as well. Thanks Guys!!!!
Interference is possible since they use some of the same frequencies. They both use multiple frequencies.

You may get around this by selecting different frequencies in the setup. I know this is possible with Humminbird, but don't know for sure with Lowrance. I'd be surprised if Lowrance didn't have this option.

Just set the frequencies different and you should be good to go.

2020 Lund 1975 Pro-V
225 Mercury 15 Mercury
Ulterra 112 I Pilot Link MDI
Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA+ SI (2)
Humminbird 360