Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lowrance Legacy List - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Electronics

Old 02-06-2009, 04:46 PM
HAJ

Thanks. You guys are all great.

The Ice Ducer is different than the skimmer transom mount transducer. The actual part is PTI-WBL #106-94 200kHz Ice transducer with the blue connector for Lowrance 332, 520, 522 etc.

Thanks for letting me vent. I would have been ok if I had gotten assurance that these will be available again in the future, even if it takes til next winter. As you suggested, I expected to have available parts for at least several more years. It was only when it became uncertain whether they would even make these again that I got frustrated. I am in a much better frame of mind now and will try a couple of those businesses when they are open again next week.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Wallhanger

For my sonar needs (once a Lowrance man) I moved to Vexilar. They make good working units that they stick with and support for many years.
Change in Lowrance case isn`t always better. Lowrance products were top notch 10 years ago.
I`ve heard of Vexilar servicing models they produced as far back as twenty years ago.
Good part of product value is quality and service. Lowrance is spotty at best on both levels anymore.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:06 AM
Slot Fish

Default Ice-Ducer

If your still looking for that ice-ducer, I think Reed's Sports has them in stock for $84.99.

http://www.reedssports.com/Product/p...tail&_ID=16118