Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Upland hunting in trade for ? - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Share A Seat

Old 08-25-2010, 01:58 PM
Wallhanger

Default Upland hunting in trade for ?

A long story short, my buddy who I have hunted with for the past years in ND for Pheasants and ducks is having some marriage issues (we would stay at my buddies father-in-law's house and hunt his farm of about 10,000 acres) and our trip for this year isn't looking too good. I have the money saved up and the vacation set aside to do a trip and wondering if anyone would llke to do a trade-a trip kind of deal. I have two hunting dogs, an 8 year old Vizsla and a 2 year old GSP. Both are crazy about birds. I am an ethical, hard hunter and enjoy a cold beer after a long day in the field. I am also a duck/goose hunter, and have the gear for that as well.

If someone can help find me land to hunt, and possibly a place to stay (hotel would even be fine), I can offer up the following:

Salmon Fishing out of Kewaunee, WI. I have a boat slipped in Kewaunee that is rigged pretty decent. 4 electric riggers, sub-troll, good electronics, and with enough guys, can run up to 16 lines.

Walleye fishing on Green Bay. Most of the folks on this site know what that is all about. But depending on the time of year, we can get into numbers of fish (spring run), huge fish (post spawn, or fall), or learn new techniques (pulling crawlers in early summer).

Grouse Hunting. I have some fantasic covers with many grouse and wood****, often putting up 50 or more birds a day (combined).

Bottom line, I am looking to hunt out west and was thinking this might be a good site to do a little trolling. I am an ethical fisherman/hunter, usually more concerned about a quality trip than a numbers trip. If you would like to take this off line - shoot me an email at sbradley@kraft.com.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement