Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Thanks Panther marine products - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 07-16-2012, 12:39 PM
Minnow

Default Thanks Panther marine products

I bought a T-4 out of cabelas bargain room a couple of days ago, got a heck of a deal on it. Sales associate assured me the unit was new and everything was there so I brought it home. Went to install it today and the drive rod is missing. Cabelas is an hour and a half away so I figured I'ld just call panther and see what one would cost. Guy I talked to on the phone was very nice and is sending me the part free of charge. I'm not in the least upset with Cabela's, had I contacted them I'm sure they would have made it right, this was just much more convenient. Thanks Panther marine, I'll be purchasing a trollmaster shortly.

Jess
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Wallhanger

Thats good to hear about Panther's service. My plans are to use the electro steer and Trollmaster, so I can keep an eye on the rods and customers, and a touch of the remote will keep control of the boat while trolling with kicker.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:48 AM
Wallhanger

I put on a T-5 this spring and the motor went bad after 4- weeks while I was at the lake. They shipped one overnite and I was back on the water again. Great customer service. I'm looking at now adding a trollmater pro 3!
Thanks panther marine!!!