Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
New Crestliner Pricing - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 08-23-2019, 08:26 AM
Minnow

Default New Crestliner Pricing

Hi guys, go easy on me with it my first post and this being a Lund dominated site

I'm looking at buying a new Crestliner. I do not live in walleye country so none of the dealers stock what I want and would have to order it in or I'd have to drive 8 plus hours to get some dealer competition.

What can I realistically expect to pay off MSRP? My local dealer told me MSRP is what they sell them for which seems insane. Looking at some of the bigger Wisconsin dealers it looks like maybe 17% off MSRP is about their list price on websites? Any input or experience?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2019, 09:59 AM
Charter Member

Keep in mind, if a Dealer is showing less than MSRP on their website, it's probably for a non-current (2019 or older) rig, that they've has sitting on their floor for 6-12 months. I'm pretty sure that C'liner does not allow less than MSRP pricing to be shown on current year rigs.

If your local dealer is already telling you it's MSRP or the highway, you'll need to start thinking about a road trip, to find a dealer more willing to work with you.

HRG
Old 08-23-2019, 10:21 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Runr Guy View Post
Keep in mind, if a Dealer is showing less than MSRP on their website, it's probably for a non-current (2019 or older) rig, that they've has sitting on their floor for 6-12 months. I'm pretty sure that C'liner does not allow less than MSRP pricing to be shown on current year rigs.

If your local dealer is already telling you it's MSRP or the highway, you'll need to start thinking about a road trip, to find a dealer more willing to work with you.

HRG
Agreed, the leftovers are starting to be discounted I'd be shopping around.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2019, 11:10 AM
Minnow

Quote:

HRG
All I've seen are 2018 and mostly 2019 models. I haven't even seen any 20's listed yet. The website doesn't even show 20's yet.
Old 08-23-2019, 11:51 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRE10 View Post
All I've seen are 2018 and mostly 2019 models. I haven't even seen any 20's listed yet. The website doesn't even show 20's yet.
Not sure where you're located but check these out:

www.hennepinmarine.com

www.rapidmarine.com
Old 08-23-2019, 11:59 AM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7 Mag View Post
Not sure where you're located but check these out:

www.hennepinmarine.com

www.rapidmarine.com
Thank you!
Old 08-23-2019, 12:35 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Thank you!
I can personally recommend Hennepin, I purchased a Fury XL from them a few years back. Great dealer in my opinion.
Old 08-23-2019, 01:28 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Where are you located, what model are you looking at?

HRG
Old 08-23-2019, 07:30 PM
Wallhanger

Avoid the PT20. I have heard a few horror stories online, and I have personally seen one a few months old with a cracked transom and multiple other issues.
Old 08-23-2019, 09:12 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Where are you located, what model are you looking at?

HRG
Looking for an SST.