Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
September Trip - Interest - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 06-24-2021, 05:29 PM
Minnow

Default September Trip - Interest

Hey WalleyeCentral Gang, have a trip scheduled for 9/11-9/19 to Hooker Lake with Slate Falls Outposts. Our trip was canceled in July for obvious reasons. My original group of 8 has dwindled to 3. We still plan to go if we can. If any of you have interest in joining 3 super cool dudes from Iowa reach out to me to discuss. Would be open to adding 1-5 (total group size of 4-8). We are mid 50’s and have been on many trips North…..I have actually been on approximately 30 trips North of the border. At any rate we are pretty low key. Fishing, card playing, cocktails, sleeping, eating and being merry…….pretty much what a trip to the bush is all about.

Contact me if interested. Can fill you in on details.

email: [email protected]
cell: 515-577-2566

Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2021, 05:39 PM
Charter Member

I'm hoping to be busy with my own groups of fishermen (all cool dudes too), but I'm sure there are a few on WC that would like to join in on a merry group of cool dudes. Plus I know Slate Falls is a class act... Good luck with recruitment. Congratulations by the way on post #1...
Old 06-25-2021, 06:06 AM
Wallhanger

Hooker lake is in very close proximity to my cabin, it used to be a quiet neighborhood, now we have cool dudes moving in, making merry.... moose season opens September 18th, try to hold it down! I was in the hooker cabin when some new boats were taken in (the winter of 2017), it was a newer build at that time, nice cabin, enjoy your stay.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2021, 11:15 AM
Minnow

Tell me more about Hooker please. We will definitely keep it down for you Moose dudes. This is our first time to Hooker so if you have any hi-fi super duper walleye holes would certainly appreciate GPS coordinates or a marked up map??? If unwilling to assist expect some serious ruckus and cowbell playing super cool Iowa dudes getting after it!!!!

Man I hope we can make it North this year.

Still open to a few guys joining us???
Old 06-25-2021, 11:32 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetD View Post
Tell me more about Hooker please. We will definitely keep it down for you Moose dudes. This is our first time to Hooker so if you have any hi-fi super duper walleye holes would certainly appreciate GPS coordinates or a marked up map??? If unwilling to assist expect some serious ruckus and cowbell playing super cool Iowa dudes getting after it!!!!

SweetD- You have solid marketing skills. I know this doesnít help, but if I wasnít already scheduled the same week w my family Iíd be all in. If something changes Iíll reach out.
Old 06-25-2021, 11:54 AM
Keeper

Default Oh yeah

Hi Dave,

I think we have chatted before. I am booked into Cree the same week. I think? Probably should double check that...after the boarder closed again announcement sort of pushed to back burner.

If I am not the same week I could def find a couple of guys for a Sept trip. I'll ping ya'.

Thanks,

Brett
Old 06-25-2021, 12:17 PM
Minnow

Yes we have Brett. Reach out if you have interest and we can talk details. Hope you can make your trips as well. Been a crazy two years now.
Old 06-25-2021, 01:07 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetD View Post

If I wasnít booked Iíd be game,you could hang with a cool mn guy lol
Old 07-05-2021, 07:13 AM
Wallhanger

SweetD, check you PM'S.