Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Northwestern Ontario Outfitters - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Canada Eh? > Canada

Old 02-22-2021, 08:59 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The tank View Post
I read the same thing in a newspaper out of Manitoba. It said the border would be closed to most tourists for 5 years. I have a friend that lives in Steinbach Manitoba that sent it to me. Don't sound good.
How has this thread not been deleted?
1 $500 pontoon w/ 50HP Honda four stroke booze cruise!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2021, 05:05 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoDo View Post
Ssssshhhhhh LoDo donít let them know it should be deleted
Old 02-23-2021, 10:22 AM
Keeper

Quote:

And can I ask on why it should be deleted?

It is just a statement in which we do not know the accuracy of it. Do we only allow proven accurate information to be shared? If that was the case then this site needs to be shut down.

I am not a extremely sensitive person so I do not always pick up on the finite way it may offend some one but I do not see that in this statement.

I have seen some threads in which we have nasty personnel attacks that should be deleted but I am already a bit disappointed with the amount of deleted threads.......

Oops, I might have just offended some one.
Old 02-23-2021, 12:19 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Net_Man View Post

It is just a statement in which we do not know the accuracy of it. Do we only allow proven accurate information to be shared? If that was the case then this site needs to be shut down.

I am not a extremely sensitive person so I do not always pick up on the finite way it may offend some one but I do not see that in this statement.

I have seen some threads in which we have nasty personnel attacks that should be deleted but I am already a bit disappointed with the amount of deleted threads.......

LOL! My point. I thought the 'Border' thread that was removed a few days ago was very PG.
1 $500 pontoon w/ 50HP Honda four stroke booze cruise!
Old 02-23-2021, 02:29 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Net_Man View Post

LOL! My point. I thought the 'Border' thread that was removed a few days ago was very PG.
If that was PG this one is G !
Old 02-23-2021, 05:25 PM
Charter Member

I read the article, and it doesn't say 5 yrs till open......it says 5 yrs till they are back to how it was in 2019 , .....And probably that just means back to normal profits and life without health tests etc etc. ....I live here and we are seeing now that all vaccinations should be done by Sept or Oct.
Old 02-23-2021, 05:57 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawajake View Post
I read the article, and it doesn't say 5 yrs till open......it says 5 yrs till they are back to how it was in 2019 , .....And probably that just means back to normal profits and life without health tests etc etc. ....I live here and we are seeing now that all vaccinations should be done by Sept or Oct.
I agree.
Old 02-23-2021, 06:37 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawajake View Post
So dont count on 2021 season in other words ?
Old 02-23-2021, 07:32 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallychowder View Post
Certainly do not count on 2021.

It is very much up in the air. That said, there was a virtual meeting between the two countries' leaders, and it supposedly went well. No mention of the border in the article that I read.
Old 02-23-2021, 07:57 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obabikon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallychowder View Post
Certainly do not count on 2021. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif[/IMG]

It is very much up in the air. That said, there was a virtual meeting between the two countries' leaders, and it supposedly went well. No mention of the border in the article that I read.
The meeting between the 2 really did not focus much on the border entry at all, just the same old.