Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
LakeMaster Plus - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Electronics

Old 02-23-2021, 06:15 AM
Minnow

Default LakeMaster Plus

Hi all,

Can you confirm for me that the LakeMaster Plus feature is not included on the SmartStrike chip? If so, any feedback on either Plus or SmartStrike? I'm probably most curious if anyone really uses the Plus feature to any degree. I have aerial overlay on my current graph but it's old. I fish lakes and very rarely any rivers or river mouths. I would say that I'm used to seeing the aerial when zoomed out but don't notice it zoomed in and really don't use it for anything, but maybe I never figured out the function and value?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2021, 06:55 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmer92 View Post
Hi all,

Can you confirm for me that the LakeMaster Plus feature is not included on the SmartStrike chip? If so, any feedback on either Plus or SmartStrike? I'm probably most curious if anyone really uses the Plus feature to any degree. I have aerial overlay on my current graph but it's old. I fish lakes and very rarely any rivers or river mouths. I would say that I'm used to seeing the aerial when zoomed out but don't notice it zoomed in and really don't use it for anything, but maybe I never figured out the function and value?
I have nothing to add but you looked lonely! I have found no use for the aerial Photo's and unless you are new to fishing Smartstrike just gives common sense suggestions. It is not lake by lake fishing tips. Just general info. It will probably helps some guys. I used Chart select and ordered my home lake to see if it was useful for $5 for the SS overlay. The maps are the same good ones on LakeMaster surveys. Bob
Old 02-23-2021, 07:05 PM
Minnow

Great question, so would it be a better value to buy the updated Lakemaster chip then as opposed to Lakemaster Plus?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2021, 07:24 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota eye View Post
Great question, so would it be a better value to buy the updated Lakemaster chip then as opposed to Lakemaster Plus?
I have not looked lately, but used to be only $25 difference. Probably worth it so you know for sure. I found half of the the water had ripples and I could not see underwater to identify anything anyway. Shallow humps are almost always visible in the contours anyway. Bob