Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Opinions on 18-19' fish and ski - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2021, 07:07 PM
Keeper

Default Opinions on 18-19' fish and ski

Right now have a princecraft deckboat and a lund impact. Last 2 years have only used the deckboat on family vacations of a week each and twice a year.....so used for 4 weeks in two years. The impact gets used all the time but not super family friendly....side counsel. I have kids that are 9 and 6 years old. I'd like to go down to 1 boat. That being said the family loves the deckboat seats and it is very nice for tubing and cruising....but we just don't use it enough. I keep looking at impact xs, superhawks, alumacraft lines, g3 and so on. Any one else been here? Both boats now are paid for. I just hate seeing the deckboat sit 50 weeks out of the year and the poor lund never gets to go on family vacations....he misses out on some very good fishing. I need input from actual owners of fish and ski models. For me Center rod storage is a must, the more and longer the better. Wife wants "comfy" seats. HELP!