Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Lake Kabetogama - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 09-02-2010, 06:37 AM
Minnow

Smile Lake Kabetogama

Headin out tonight. So pumped I can't take it. Any one fished this lake latley. Lake Kabetogama. Northern Minn.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2010, 07:38 AM
Wallhanger

Check out the gateway store fishing report for the latest. THey are right by the big walleye with the saddle on it.

Scott

http://www.kabfishingreport.com/
Old 09-03-2010, 07:22 PM
Wallhanger

Default June

I fished it during my annual spring June trip....results were average for June, with the early warm up and all, mayfly hatch and low water, still caught 'em though. Gonna go the 10th of Sept. and hope to do as well as i did last September there. Think DEEP!!!! Near deeper water, I'm talking about fishing in 35-55 feet of water...that's where the big boys are...keepers are going to be a little shallower but mind the sunshine, they do not like it there. Water is full of organics, but sun is the walleyes nemesis. Fish DEEP and with larger presentatins, sometimes faster is the key. Good Luck!!