Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Kabetogama Fishing - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 09-27-2010, 11:35 AM
Minnow

Default Kabetogama Fishing

4 of us are headed to Kab next weekend. I've fished it a few times in the summer but this is my 1st fall trip. I have had the best luck catching keepers in 25' - 35' of water and had fun catching and releasing larger fish in 6' - 15' of water. Is this still the pattern in the fall? i have also heard there is better fishing in the fall on the east side of the lake. Any information you can give will be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2010, 10:59 AM
Minnow

Default Kabetogama

Hey, just got back from there bout 3 weeks ago. Had a blast. I had the best luck around the Martin islands. Big Martin and Little Martin. Pleanty of deep water with shallow reefs all over. We did our best driftin off the reef into the deeper water, 25-50 ft. Hope this helps. Wish I was goin with you!