Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Looking for Pictures of Canvas Tops - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 03-02-2019, 02:38 PM
Keeper

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...661b89a5d4.jpg

Princecraft has an extension so the entire cockpit is covered and the rear curtain is vertical instead of sloped. Makes the interior much more useable.
Minn Kota Ulterra 112# 36v iPilot Link
Humminbird Helix 10 SI MEGA Flush Mount
Humminbird Helix 9 CHIRP Bow Mount

Instagram @harderoutdoors
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem2004 View Post
I just traded my Lund 1950 Tyee for the Duckworth 235 Pacific Navigator. Much bigger boat and much taller windshield for viewing while driving. No or crouching while driving.
Congrats. Duckworth's are awesome boats. If I was going to go back to aluminum, I'd get that boat or one just like it made up here (tariffs make Duckworths ridiculously overpriced compared to Kingfishers and other boats atm). I've been for a ride in a couple up here and they are niiiiiice. Can't imagine any Lund holding a candle to a Duckworth. Depends on the fishing you do and how you fish though I guess. Enjoy!
Old 03-03-2019, 11:14 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkWalter View Post
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...661b89a5d4.jpg

Princecraft has an extension so the entire cockpit is covered and the rear curtain is vertical instead of sloped. Makes the interior much more useable.
That enclosure is nice, but likely overkill for what I would use it for. I need the enclosure mostly for downrigger laker fishing in remote northern BC where the average fish is around 15lbs. We need some room to move around to fight and land the fish.

Back at home, if I'd have the inclination to use a cover like that I'd just put the boat on the lift and go in the house. lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2019, 12:40 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertan View Post
That enclosure is nice, but likely overkill for what I would use it for. I need the enclosure mostly for downrigger laker fishing in remote northern BC where the average fish is around 15lbs. We need some room to move around to fight and land the fish.

Back at home, if I'd have the inclination to use a cover like that I'd just put the boat on the lift and go in the house. lol.

All the curtains zip off, so you end up with a full “roof” over the entire cockpit. That’s the part I like the most.
Minn Kota Ulterra 112# 36v iPilot Link
Humminbird Helix 10 SI MEGA Flush Mount
Humminbird Helix 9 CHIRP Bow Mount

Instagram @harderoutdoors
Old 03-04-2019, 03:03 PM
Keeper

Yeah, same as my old Lunds. It's good to have the options to run whatever pieces you want.
Old 03-06-2019, 07:44 PM
Keeper

All 5 pieces of my glass unzip. The top can stay on for sun shade if wanted. Top is at 6’6”. So lots of room so I am not hitting my head on top.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	020D25A3-A331-4E61-9AC8-A78D732035B6.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	307888  
Old 03-07-2019, 07:32 AM
Slot Fish

Here is my “factory” Lund top. I wish it was just a tad taller and the back was not one piece. I almost never use the full back enclosure. Makes the boat useless to fish. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...cd975d2977.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk