Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Trolling motor question? - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 03-26-2019, 06:50 AM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark Bob View Post
The holes the shank goes through only allow 1/4" shanks with a very specific diameter bend. The lock I mentioned fight tight, has a super tough shank and guards to prevent accessing it. Grinding on one of the guards needed to allow use. but I am sure other locks will work. Thought my solution might save somebody the process to Get R done.

https://www.walleyecentral.com/forum...1&d=1553604421

Ohh the new trolling motor brackets make that much more secure. My old school power drive bracket from the 90s has the lock holes out in the open with little to no shielding.

I just ordered a new Terrova and I only plan on bolting it to the bow. My boat is either in the garage or on the water.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement