Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Fox River at De Pere is open - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Members Fishing Reports

Old 03-19-2019, 06:32 AM
Charter Member

Default Fox River at De Pere is open

I took a shakedown cruise yesterday on the Fox River, checking out all my equipment and running the motors for the first time before my first charters of the year this weekend. I managed to put 4 walleyes in the boat in short order, with controlled drifting 1/4 oz Lindy jigs with Pulse-R tails in chartreuse and orange having the most luck. Many boats out Monday, with fish being taken in most all of them. Just a reminder, the limit on the Fox is 1 fish 28" or bigger from March 4th until May 3rd. After that the limit moves to 3 fish no size limit in the Fox River.

I also had the chance to play with some new St Croix Legend Tournament walleye rods for the first time. The feel with these rods is incredible!! These will be my go-to rods for jigging for a long time!!

Capt Jerry Ruffolo
Anglers Plus Guide Service LLC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement