Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Well I did it! Warrior V238 ordered! - Page 4 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 11-01-2021, 06:09 AM
Marty59 Marty59 is online now
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,134
Default

You can't beat Cisco's finish and top notch quality. Well machined, nicely rounded corners, no sharp edges. They have a great line of accessories to boot! Would not hesitate to have them on my next boat!

Marty
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #32  
Old 11-01-2021, 07:06 AM
FlyNorth's Avatar
FlyNorth FlyNorth is offline
Keeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 175
Default

Thanks Marty.

I meant to say Trax, not tray but could not go back and edit but I think you guys knew what I meant.

FN
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-01-2021, 05:46 PM
BGL BGL is offline
Minnow
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 2
Default

I ordered a 238 last June and I should have it beginning of March 2022. I put the long rails up front and I am doing the 72 inch Cisco tracks on the back. I want the ability to single rod holders, trees, and down riggers. I can't to get it and go fishing it's going to be the longest winter on record.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-01-2021, 07:08 PM
Snowking Snowking is online now
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Germantown, WI, USA.
Posts: 2,175
Default

I do like Cisco’s tracks. The rounded corners and angled down on the ends. Plus the set screws for stops on the end. Only thing is with very long tracks. Traxtech puts an opening half way down. So you do not have to slide everything down to the end. Not sure if Cisco might be willing to do that also. If you call them this time of year. When they are not as busy. Just looked at Cisco’s website they do have the option of center cut out on larger tracks. I would order those tracks early. As they do get very busy in spring. Other thing would be if you want your rod holders to match the color of the tracks. Then you would want to pick your rod holders first. Then get the same brand tracks.
__________________
2014 Lund 1875 Crossover
2014 Mercury 150 four stroke

Last edited by Snowking; 11-01-2021 at 07:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-01-2021, 08:04 PM
Marty59 Marty59 is online now
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,134
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowking View Post
I do like Cisco’s tracks. The rounded corners and angled down on the ends. Plus the set screws for stops on the end. Only thing is with very long tracks. Traxtech puts an opening half way down. So you do not have to slide everything down to the end. Not sure if Cisco might be willing to do that also. If you call them this time of year. When they are not as busy. Just looked at Cisco’s website they do have the option of center cut out on larger tracks. I would order those tracks early. As they do get very busy in spring. Other thing would be if you want your rod holders to match the color of the tracks. Then you would want to pick your rod holders first. Then get the same brand tracks.
I have 72" tracks and the center cut out is a must! Love the flexibility with the available space on the long tracks!

Marty
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-03-2021, 07:13 AM
Steak91 Steak91 is offline
Slot Fish
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Edwardsburg, MI
Posts: 80
Default

I have Cisco tracks on my boat and I highly recommend them. Long tracks down each side and short ones in the bow. Various styles of rod holders from Cisco are also top quality and fit lots of different fishing styles.
__________________
Warrior v203
Mercury Verado 300
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-09-2021, 08:33 AM
tm7554 tm7554 is offline
Keeper
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 196
Default

Is there no access to the floor in this design? Looks like no access in the 238. What if you had the mess with the fuel tank? Floor looks solid. Also, floor access helps with rigging. The other warrior hulls all seem to have a removable floor cut out. Like ranger.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-09-2021, 04:04 PM
Redy2fish Redy2fish is offline
Keeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 245
Default

congrats on choosing a Warrior and even more a 238, that will be a sweet ride, maybe someday i will get a chance to ride in one

Not sure if i missed it but what color combo did you go with
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-10-2021, 06:03 AM
ltrain's Avatar
ltrain ltrain is offline
Wallhanger
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 3,158
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty59 View Post
I have 72" tracks and the center cut out is a must! Love the flexibility with the available space on the long tracks!

Marty
Yep 72" tracks with center cutout for my rig too. Love the Traxtech tracks. Adding extra foot this year, 84" should get the job done
__________________
2021 Angler Qwest 822 Pro Fish n Cruise
2005 Yamaha f150
2020 Tohatsu 9.9 efi w/Trollmaster
Minn kota 72" 112lb 36v Terrova
Lowrance Carbon 16
Lowrance HDS Carbon 12
Lowrance autopilot
Navico Precision-9
Simrad is40
Sonarhub
Lowrance 3in1 and HDI
Airmar tm150
2 84" Traxtech tracks
2 Cannon electric downriggers
2 Highseas quad rod trees
8 Bert's ratcheting rod holders
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-10-2021, 10:27 AM
FlyNorth's Avatar
FlyNorth FlyNorth is offline
Keeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 175
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redy2fish View Post
congrats on choosing a Warrior and even more a 238, that will be a sweet ride, maybe someday i will get a chance to ride in one

Not sure if i missed it but what color combo did you go with
Silver and White like the Walleye Brawl prize boat. I think that will look good.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.