Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Attention - Upcoming Password Changes - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Complaint Department > Walleye Central Complaints, Kudos, Suggestions Etc...

Old 06-22-2016, 06:18 AM
Minnow

Sign on issues. Password reset email sent me an incorrect user name. I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MY MESSAGES.

walli
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2016, 01:16 PM
Administrator

Hey there,

We have posted to the sites letting users know how to go about changing their passwords. There are a few things that may have happened:
1) the email address wasn’t the current one you use
2) the email is getting blocked by spam or ending up in your junk folder.

If you have not received the password reset email, go to the site and use the password reset tool in the log in window. If this still is not working for you, please go to the contact us page at the bottom right hand corner of the screen and select the “other” field and insert the subject “password reset issue” .

sorry for the trouble. we are sorting out all the issues as they come in. thanks all!

~Shane
Old 06-25-2016, 07:51 AM
Username Help

Default Username Help

Still waiting for a reset for bcmss396....

Used the "contact us" link and sat through the Progressive commercial a couple of times now (very annoying). Either we can fix this or I'll stop trying.

Blair
Old 06-26-2016, 01:55 PM
Wallhanger

Location: tHE eDgE 0f tW!L!gHT , aNd tHe c0rr!D0r oF dArKne$$ tRans!T!0n. (49349)

Go here:
https://www.walleyecentral.com/forums....php?do=lostpw
Follow the instructions with your 2 emails that will follow, I understand the need for complex passwords.
It's not rocket science................

HB
Helix 12 MSI G2N v1.84,AS-RC1x2, Helix 10 MDI G2N v1.84,Helix 12 SI v1.83,AS GPS HS x2, i-Pliot LINK, Helix 10 MSI G2N v1.84,~'91Lowe 1730V
Old 06-28-2016, 08:58 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username Help View Post
Still waiting for a reset for bcmss396....

Used the "contact us" link and sat through the Progressive commercial a couple of times now (very annoying). Either we can fix this or I'll stop trying.

Blair

if your email doesn't work. Send us a PM on what you think your original email is.

lee
Old 06-29-2016, 07:30 AM
Mojo1269 Waiting PW reset

Default Followed Protocol, Need Help

I have tried a number of times to reach out to get my password reset using the protocol called out on the site. Someone replied a week ago but I have heard nothing since. I have retried using the steps outlined 3X and I have heard nothing back. I know my old e-mail account is the one on file for Walleye Central so it will not work. Could someone please reach out to me at fredgsanford1968@hotmail.com. Thanks
Old 06-30-2016, 07:58 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo1269 Waiting PW reset View Post
I have tried a number of times to reach out to get my password reset using the protocol called out on the site. Someone replied a week ago but I have heard nothing since. I have retried using the steps outlined 3X and I have heard nothing back. I know my old e-mail account is the one on file for Walleye Central so it will not work. Could someone please reach out to me at fredgsanford1968@hotmail.com. Thanks
Thanks for the Help!
Old 11-08-2019, 01:57 PM
Keeper

I signed in fine on the main discussion page. User name walcat, password XXXXXXX. Went to post a classified boat for sale and it would not let me in. I typed user name e-mail , password XXXXXXXXX. It would not let me sign in to post my ad. Help !

Last edited by Juls; 11-09-2019 at 03:00 AM.
Old 11-08-2019, 02:21 PM
Charter Member

I believe that you have to use two different passwords to gain access to either. You should now consider changing your Message Board Password immediately since you've told everybody reading what it is.
Old 11-09-2019, 03:01 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by walcat View Post
I signed in fine on the main discussion page. User name walcat, password XXXXXXX. Went to post a classified boat for sale and it would not let me in. I typed user name e-mail , password XXXXXXXXX. It would not let me sign in to post my ad. Help !
The main forums and the classifieds have two different logins. Your main forum login will not work on the classifieds login and vise Versa.

I removed your password information from your post, but you still want to change it since you posted it for the public to see.
NPAA#89
Guide (Lake Erie Western Basin)
Vexus DVX22 Merc 400 Verado
Humminbird Helix 12s
MinnKota Terrova 112

Last edited by Juls; 11-09-2019 at 03:04 AM.