Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Ulterra with Ipilot link - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Electronics

Old 06-02-2021, 08:40 PM
Wallhanger

Agree with the cable hookup. Same one as the original link remote. I bought a cradle and mounted on the dash. Bought a micro remote and only use the remote for things the micro won't do. $30 cradle and $99 remote! To me it was worth the money, but sucks it doesn't have a better design. JMO Bob
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2021, 10:35 AM
Keeper

I replaced my charging cord after 4 uses as one of the tiny copper colored points that are spring loaded stayed pushed back. I will hit the new cable's points with dielectric grease and hopefully that will keep it from happening again. Lucked out that Kab Outdoors had one in stock. Like all Hummingbird/Minn Kota cables $30 more or less.
Old 06-09-2021, 07:32 AM
Minnow

Still in the dark about this **** thing. Can't get nothing out of the previous owner. You guys that own this same exact remote what do you do to turn your on? What button do you push? How many times? How long do you hold it in? Can you turn it on at home? HELP please. Tight Lines Pikeman
Old 06-09-2021, 08:20 AM
YC219

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikeman99 View Post
Still in the dark about this **** thing. Can't get nothing out of the previous owner. You guys that own this same exact remote what do you do to turn your on? What button do you push? How many times? How long do you hold it in? Can you turn it on at home? HELP please. Tight Lines Pikeman
Hold the check mark button down if it doesn't come on in 5 seconds is not working
Old 06-09-2021, 08:21 AM
Keeper

Check mark for on. Hit it once.

Check mark for off. Press and hold 4 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-10-2021, 08:42 AM
Minnow

Thanks to all of you for your help with this. Is there anywhere that you guys would know of to purchase a new remote? I have checked with minnkota. Ive checked at amazon. Ive checked at anchors. Im just wondering if there is a place that might possibly have one in stock. To order one they are on back order till june or july. Thanks again Tightlines Pikeman
Old 06-10-2021, 07:15 PM
Keeper

North Country Sportfishing in Interlochen is the regional Minnkota Service Center. Call Ryan, leave a message. He will get back with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-11-2021, 11:35 AM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikeman99 View Post
Thanks to all of you for your help with this. Is there anywhere that you guys would know of to purchase a new remote? I have checked with minnkota. Ive checked at amazon. Ive checked at anchors. Im just wondering if there is a place that might possibly have one in stock. To order one they are on back order till june or july. Thanks again Tightlines Pikeman
If it comes down to ordering as your last option, Russel Marine Products (RMP) does show it in stock. I've ordered several Minn Kota items from them and have been very happy. They ship priority mail, so my item arrives in 2-3 days. When Amazon and others have been out of stock, I've had success finding it in-stock at RMP. Just my experience to share.
https://www.russellmarineproducts.co...866650-min.htm
Old 06-13-2021, 06:30 AM
Minnow

Thank you for the Tip for Russel Marine Products. Got it ordered. Tightlines Pikeman
Old 06-13-2021, 06:46 AM
Keeper

I saw a couple remotes in Reeds in Walker , Mn last week