Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
B10 is Back!! - Page 3 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 09-17-2020, 09:28 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreedXS View Post
And it’s Attitudes and perspectives like yours that got us to where we are today !
Lowrance HDS7 Gen 2 Touch unit networked to a LMS 520c
Lowrance Engine Interface cable
Minn Kota Power Drive V2 US2 now with i-Pilot
Custom designed and built rod holders
Custom designed and built down rigger platforms
All towed with my Trusty G2 '07 Toyota Tundra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2020, 11:40 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreedXS View Post
And it’s Attitudes and perspectives like yours that got us to where we are today !
Not following you. Are you objecting to both? Or saying that not objecting to either is van societal problem? Or that one is good and normal while the other is not? Please clarify.
Old 09-21-2020, 08:43 PM
Wallhanger

Man, ole Moos looking a little weak over there in husker land. Complaining that Nebraska deserves a break in their scheduling so that they have a chance to get “ on track”. Pretty laughable actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2020, 09:10 PM
Slot Fish

Ya , not in the big12 anymore , gonna have to earn your respect. They were the loudest whiners about not playing , now whining about the schedule
Old 09-21-2020, 09:25 PM
Wallhanger

Yep, they should have been more like the gophers you know, don’t rock the boat”. Speaking of the rodents anyone think the NCAA will allow their star receiver to pay back all the $$$ his agent gave him and play college ball?
Old 09-22-2020, 04:31 AM
Slot Fish

Not just the goofers but most schools in the conference stayed quiet while Nebraska, Ohio state and Iowa lead the charge to get back to playing football.
Old 09-22-2020, 05:38 AM
Wallhanger

Scott Frost came out when the season was first cancelled and said that NE was going to play football regardless of what the B1G said and would be looking to schedule their own games in total defiance of the B1G. 8 players from NE filed suit against the B1G. I hope they get what they deserve.
Old 09-22-2020, 08:16 AM
Wallhanger

Happy to say they are getting what they deserve, a chance to play football. As far as Frost he said after the Big canceled that the Huskers would look for games elsewhere. The Big said no you can’t do that and the look for other games stopped. As far as push back the parents of players wrote a letter to the Big as well as parents of Iowa players & Ohio State parents & if memory serves so did parents of Penn State players.
The lawsuit filed by N players was to gain info on why the cancelation one week after the Big said the we’re going to play. Suit was filed because the Big did not respond to the parents letters.
Old 09-22-2020, 09:08 AM
Wallhanger

I thought that Moos's response to the schedule was out of character for Nebraska leadership. I am glad that they get to play, no matter what the schedule is like. I do find it rather humorous that people like to bash Nebraska. You have not read one ill word from me about any other team in the B10, but the bashers will bash. I am glad the players filed a lawsuit, just to help put pressure on the B10 to play. As a Huskers fan, and like many others, we knew we had challenges when we changed conferences. I will say that my phone did not ring, my inbox did not have any emails, and no one sent a letter to me asking for my opinion as to the conference change, nor did my family or friends in Nebraska.

Last time I checked, Nebraska was not the ONLY team in the B10, and playing benefited all teams. All the teams can continue their traditions and spirit, and not just some from other conferences.

Some of you should stick to trolling for Walleye, because internet trolling is not working so well for you.
Lowrance Elite 9Ti2
Lowrance Elite FS9
Pulled by 2021 Chevy Trail Boss 6.2L
Old 09-22-2020, 12:23 PM
Wallhanger

Its not always bashing. Its called good old fashioned ribbing. Its happened for years. And it'll keep happening. Its one of the joys of College Athletics!

Remember 20 plus some years ago when the Cornsuckers used to be good? You used to rib people.

Iowa/ISU......same thing. Yeah, there are some cases of hatred, but for the most part it's bragging rights for another year.

Now that your Pickers have been out of the picture for a couple of decades, you are just now catching on.

Trust me, I'm just as happy as the next guy the season is kinda back on. I can't wait to stretch our streak to 7 and give my Schucker friends a ribbing for the next year.

Its not like people don't know an obnoxious Pig Red fan or two. It's cute to see them playing the victim now after having to put up with them over the years. 🙂

P.S. When you're not very good, all schedules are tough.

Last edited by johnboat; 09-22-2020 at 12:30 PM.