Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Ranger 2050 Reata vs Nitro 290 Sport - Page 11 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 01:55 PM
Wallhanger

Crawled around in the 290 Sport at BPS in Gurnee, IL. yuck... I did like the Pro XS on there, though. I would feel much better spending my 36+K on something used that I liked. However, if that boat is the one others like, more power to you. To each his own, right?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2010, 02:50 PM
Charter Member

Default Are you 12?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat Launch Bob View Post
They say that guys that buy fancy/expensive cars are trying to make up for being dimensionally challenged in their manhood. Maybe that's true with fancy/expensive boat buyers too! LOL! Anyone know a good Ranger dealer near Cleveland?????
At this point I wouldn't want you to buy a Ranger, might give the rest of us a bad name.

However,
If you were serious about finding a dealer go to Rangers website and find a noteworthy dealer in that area.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:59 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat Launch Bob View Post
Wasn't he the guy that all the Ranger faithful were jumping on because he wasn't a Kool-Aid Drinker? If I remember the thread correctly he had ridden in Ranger Bass Boats but not the Ranger Walleye Boats and used that to say that he wasn't impressed with Ranger. Why do you ask? I am going to assume that he must have hurt your feelings and you still aren't over it since you are a Ranger guy, right?
Actually, most of us come on here to talk boats and fishing. If some have questions others can answer, that is the reason for the site. Not for some guests to just come on here and try to stir up crap!!! Since you are talking about Obama, maybe you are one of the upset unemployed who have nothing better to do with their time?? Don't waste it here. There are plenty of other places to go complain....maybe you can join the tea party???
Closed Thread

Tags
2050 , nitro , price , ranger , reata