Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Humminbird vs Lowrance - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Electronics

Old 06-18-2019, 03:01 PM
Minnow

Default Humminbird vs Lowrance

Hear different things from owners of either product. Objectively as possible, which one does a better job both in detecting AND displaying underwater objects?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2019, 05:50 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryLoewen View Post
Hear different things from owners of either product. Objectively as possible, which one does a better job both in detecting AND displaying underwater objects?

LOL, Chevy Vs Ford. Everyone will have their own opinion as to what looks better to them. Hands down for 2d, Lowrance is the best. Side imaging I would have to say that Humminbird has the advantage with the mega imaging but lowrance is very close now with the 3 in 1 active imaging. Lowrance has spotlight scan which is supposed to match hummingbird's 360 imaging. I believe the 360 is way better than the spotlight scan. I believe down imaging is better with lowrance than birds. Honestly I don't think you can go wrong with either. I like lowrance because that is what I am used to. I have owned birds in the past.

Tags
humminbird , lowrance