Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Troll Master Pro3's - Several New In Boxes - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > For Sale and Services > Swap Board - $500 LIMIT ON ALL POSTS, INCLUDING WTB.

Old 02-08-2011, 12:20 AM
Keeper

Default Troll Master Pro 3's - LAST ONE - New In Box

UPDATE - I do have one final unit available and it's a TM210D if anyone is sorry they missed these. Thanks again for all of the interest. I just did my normal impulse buy thing today...wife hates me...and as a result of a great opportunity at my local Cabelas purchased some Troll Master Pro 3's, all new in the box and still in the plastic. The Pro 3 features the remote throttle and can handle remote steer if you have a unit like a T4, which is the set up I will be using on my boat...one of these will stay with me. I do a ton of business with the store and they made me a heck of a buy if I'd take all of them as they had excess inventory at the wrong time of the year here in Montana and were resetting their retail area...I luck in to these opportunities from time to time as they are literally a few miles away and I'm in there quite a bit. These were purchased today and are current models, with the high torque servos and I'll have Cabelas receipt copies for each one so you'll have the full manufacturer's warranty. Figure $200 + $15 shipping per unit which is a great buy for these as they are usually $369 and I don't need these sitting around my house. I spoke with Marine Tech today and they said their linkage kits to convert a Pro 3 from one outboard application to another is $36. If your outboard is one of the ones listed...great. If not, another linkage kit will solve that problem. Also, the fellow I spoke with was not aware of any future changes with these units since Marine Tech acquired Troll Master...same units as far as he knew. Here's a couple pictures of a unit for your information. I'm new to this forum, but will start by saying I'm a Christian, family man with no ill intent here, just can't pass up a good deal on toys and I figured I'd pick them up, cover my investment and end up with one out of the deal. Feel free to PM or email me and I'll either call you or get you my cell number...happy to discuss them. Model numbers I have are below. I'm set up with Paypal if that's convenient or money orders are fine too...whatever is easiest. Thanks!

TM203D PRO 3 (Nissan / Tohatsu 4 strokes 1995 & newer 5, 6 hp and all years Mercury 5, 6 hp 4 strokes)

TM211D PRO 3 (Nissan / Tohatsu 2003 & newer 4 stroke 8, 9.9 featherweights)

TM210D PRO 3 (Yamaha 2005 high Thrust Large Power Head 9.9 & 15 hp 4 strokes)

Once again, for $36 you can take any of the above units and use them with your outboard by purchasing the appropriate linkage kit from Marine Tech.

FYI...these can be used in a throttle only configuration if you do not currently have remote steer and when you add the steering capability you can ties right in to it with the Pro 3.

Thanks...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3980.jpg (492.4 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3981.jpg (489.5 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3985.jpg (498.8 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3974.jpg (501.0 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3976.jpg (487.4 KB, 54 views)

Last edited by montanafos; 02-19-2011 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Added More Detail
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2011, 05:09 PM
Slot Fish

Montanafos,

I sent you mail.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyeeguy View Post
Montanafos,

I sent you mail.
Got your email...thanks! I sent you a reply with the info you were looking for.

An update for those interested in these and an example of the deal they represent...I just walked in the door from delivering 5 of these units to my local marine dealer here in Billings...far less than they pay for them and they didn't care which units they got.

So, I am out of the 203D's and have 3 fewer of the 211D's. Still have some of each of the remaining two series.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2011, 09:12 PM
Keeper

One 211D sold to tyeeguy pending payment. Will send as soon as payment arrives...thanks very much. I have 3 TM211D's and 4 TM210D's left at this point.

Wife is a bit happier to see the pile of Troll Masters moving from in front of the fireplace.

Update: tyeeguy...your payment just came through. Will get your unit sent today. Thanks again.

Last edited by montanafos; 02-09-2011 at 12:57 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 07:37 PM
Keeper

tyeeguy...UPS Store tracking information should have been emailed to you when I shipped it this afternoon. Thanks again. Please post when you receive it.

Last edited by montanafos; 02-09-2011 at 10:37 PM.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:43 AM
Wallhanger

Default 203d nissan 5hp

Interested in trades? Cdplayer and speakers? What does this troll master do? Any drilling required into the boat.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:08 PM
Slot Fish

There is a small, sealed, electronic box that can be mounted out of the way - but somewhat near the kicker motor.
It can be mounted in any orientation which helps. There are two power wires that go to a battery, a cable that snakes it way under the
cowling of the kicker motor and another long cable that has the control unit that is held in the operators hand.

The Troll Master site has some directions and pictures on how to install the controls on your kicker motor.
See: http://www.troll-masterpro.com/DrawO....aspx?PageID=9

Last edited by tyeeguy; 02-10-2011 at 03:03 PM.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:11 PM
Wallhanger

Default So it's for power only does it steer?

Steering would be nice
Old 02-11-2011, 03:47 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman View Post
Steering would be nice
NO

its all explained on thier website!!!

Dad shot the little fellow.

Mary had a little pig.
Her father shot it dead.
Now it goes to school with her,
Between two hunks of bread.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:33 AM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman View Post
Steering would be nice
It's set up for remote throttle...very precision remote throttle...like 10ths of a mph control. Many folsk won't leave the dock without their unit as it makes for far better speed control versus the standard outboard controls and it allows you to make adjustments from anywhere in the boat. No drilling in the boat. For the steering part, IF you also have one of the Panther EZ Steer's or T4 remote steer units the Pro3 (which these are) will also handle that for you and give you remote throttle and steering from anywhere in your boat. Lots of guys prefer to sit at the console and have precise trolling speed and the response of the remote steer as well versus just hooking their kicker up to the main with a rod. I have an 1850 Tyee and will be running a Yamaha 9.9 with the Panther T4 and as my kicker is a tiller the entier package will be perfect. Start the kicker, shift it in to gear leave it at idle and my throttle and steering are at my console with the remote unit. There are several videos on youtube with pro's that use them describing the benefits and showing you what they do on their boats and if you search Troll Master Pro3 remote you'll see the comments of folks...everybody loves them. BTW...I still have some left and my wife would like to see them in someone elses living room!

Appreciate all of the interest...

Last edited by montanafos; 02-11-2011 at 09:27 AM.

Tags
remote steer , remote throttle , troll master , trollmaster