Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Ranger 620fs sport top - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 12-15-2020, 07:27 AM
Minnow

Default Ranger 620fs sport top

Tried searching for this but couldn't find much. One of my wife's stipulations for the new boat is a sport top or bimini. Would like something that can be up for her and the kids to hide under but still be able to troll effectively. Anyone have anything like this installed on their boat?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2020, 11:10 AM
Keeper

My 620FS came from Ranger with a bimini top and full enclosure. I don't use it often, but when I do, it works great and isn't in the way at all.

I've only used the front panels once for a passenger that didn't want to get wet in the rain. But I use the bimini top on really hot days and rain.
This particular design Ranger used is great. It's very rigid when set up and doesn't require tie back straps at the back of the top that would get in the way. You can see in one picture that it has them (removable buckle), but they are not at all necessary.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190727_103056.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	516.5 KB
ID:	323018   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190727_103102.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	508.7 KB
ID:	323020