Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Reeds sporting goods - Page 7 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Bone Orchard > WC Bone Yard

Old 09-17-2019, 05:21 PM
Wallhanger

Location: Land of 10,000 lakes, even more taxes and the state where the police are handcuffed.

Reeds has one of the larger gun shows in Minnesota every year so it's unlikely they can be termed anti anything about guns.

Old 09-18-2019, 05:44 AM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=Sportdog;6359126]I got stopped by the police and of course I offered that I had a CPL and I was indeed packing. His response was the reasonable and sane one. “Well as long as you don’t grab it we will have no problem at all”, with a big smile.......[/QUOTE]

Hiya,

I would agree with you as his response is what should happen all the time, but I don't necessarily believe this scenario plays out the same way many times over with people of color, which is very unfortunate.

I am definitely glad you had reasonable treatment (as I would be for anyone who has their CC license, and I'd hope that same officer and many many others out there would treat everyone the same way and would choose to believe that as well unless seen or experience otherwise.

Steve