Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
West Metro walleye enthusiast opportunity - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > Share A Seat

Old 06-21-2017, 05:32 AM
Minnow

Default West Metro walleye enthusiast opportunity

Anyone care to show off your skills at catching a few MN, West Metro walleyes? I have an open seat and would love to compare notes and/or chase a few with another sociable angler. Hoping to learn a few secrets of West Metro lakes on or off the water on walleyes and other biters. Looking to move beyond bass and unlock a few more secrets on walleyes. I have a comfortable boat with the equipment to find them and big enough to fish any lake in the state, but only a few fishing friends with the flexibility to fish the weekdays. It is a good problem to have

I enjoy a bit of networking along the way too, if you don't mind talking shop in the best conference room in the state I am an entrepreneur and in the design and construction industry.

Send me a message with a bit about your interests and lets talk.

Last edited by schlott; 06-21-2017 at 06:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2017, 05:20 PM
Minnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlott View Post
Anyone care to show off your skills at catching a few MN, West Metro walleyes? I have an open seat and would love to compare notes and/or chase a few with another sociable angler. Hoping to learn a few secrets of West Metro lakes on or off the water on walleyes and other biters. Looking to move beyond bass and unlock a few more secrets on walleyes. I have a comfortable boat with the equipment to find them and big enough to fish any lake in the state, but only a few fishing friends with the flexibility to fish the weekdays. It is a good problem to have

I enjoy a bit of networking along the way too, if you don't mind talking shop in the best conference room in the state I am an entrepreneur and in the design and construction industry.

Send me a message with a bit about your interests and lets talk.
I live off Waconia, In the same boat as you but only have weekdays off during winter time.