Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
NHL playoffs - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 05-16-2021, 02:44 PM
Wallhanger

Default NHL playoffs

Its thats time of year and just cannot watch baseball nor basketball. East division is so close any team could win it. Each team has strengths and weaknesses.
I am thinking Canes win the Central. Leafs win the Canadian league if they get by McDavid. I like Colorado. Pittsburgh & Caps goaltending? Isles and Caps have the early lead. Isles beat my Bruins to advance. Yeah my B's are not in good shape at this point.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2021, 03:00 PM
Wallhanger

I hear you!! The NHL has really been great this year. Every team in the Playoffs has a shot to win the Cup. The wife and I watch the games together, it sucks that we have not been to a game since January of 2020. I hope my BOLT'S get their act together tonite, as the Panthers beat up on them the last two games of the season! GO BOLT'S!!!!!!
Old 05-16-2021, 06:09 PM
Keeper

With how slow things still are in most of Canada, the NHL playoffs are at least one thing my girlfriend and I can look forward too. We watch most games together.

The league has been outrageous this year. So many impressive teams that can make a run at the cup. First few games have been super intense and close as well. Currently watching Florida vs Tampa, holy these guys hate each other. Gotta love this type of hockey, nothing compares.

RJR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2021, 06:32 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJR View Post
With how slow things still are in most of Canada, the NHL playoffs are at least one thing my girlfriend and I can look forward too. We watch most games together.

The league has been outrageous this year. So many impressive teams that can make a run at the cup. First few games have been super intense and close as well. Currently watching Florida vs Tampa, holy these guys hate each other. Gotta love this type of hockey, nothing compares.

RJR
I agree, TPA and FLA have a intense dislike of each other. The ref's are calling a tight game to keep it from getting ugly.
Old 05-17-2021, 08:27 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJR View Post

RJR

Yeah that makes it a lot more fun!

I can't believe the Wild pulled it off in OT. Talbot was crazy good...but so was Fleury. Fun stuff.
Old 05-17-2021, 09:10 AM
Wallhanger

I agree about the Wild. A 1-0 OT win could very easily have been a 0-1 OT loss.
Jump on them early and stay on them till it's over.

Crestliner Sportfish 1750
Johnzuki 115
GMC Sierra
Fish in the box!
Beer on ice.
Old 05-17-2021, 12:39 PM
Wallhanger

Vegas did a good job of shutting down Kaprizov. Going to be a fun series to watch.
Old 05-17-2021, 07:27 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hat Trick View Post
Yeah that makes it a lot more fun!

I can't believe the Wild pulled it off in OT. Talbot was crazy good...but so was Fleury. Fun stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportfish1 View Post
I agree about the Wild. A 1-0 OT win could very easily have been a 0-1 OT loss.
Jump on them early and stay on them till it's over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by undguy View Post
Vegas did a good job of shutting down Kaprizov. Going to be a fun series to watch.

This might be one of the best teams Minnesota has iced in the last 10 years, maybe longer. Kaprizov is a treat to watch, just pure talent.

As much as I want the wild to succeed, I have that weird feeling in my stomach that Vegas is going to win the series in 7, even with how good the Wild were against VGK this year. Maybe I'll be completely wrong.

RJR
Old 05-17-2021, 08:46 PM
Wallhanger

Let's go AVS!
Old 05-18-2021, 08:26 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMBin303 View Post
Let's go AVS!
How about no,

Crestliner Sportfish 1750
Johnzuki 115