Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Reel handle - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Muskie Central > General Discussion

Old 02-20-2019, 04:02 AM
Minnow

Default Reel handle

I recently purchased a Pflueger Supreme XT size 30. This reel feels great and is light. I have been reading about the handl e breaking because of the light composite materials used on it. I am a little concerned about this. I was wondering if I pick up a handle from a different Pflueger reel for back up would it work on this reel model? I am just trying to be proactive for some of the fly in trips I do to not be down my favorite reel.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2019, 10:20 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dymes View Post
trying to be proactive for some of the fly in trips I do to not be down my favorite reel.
How about pick up one of the power handles as a back up. I know Abu Garcia and Bass Pro models fit just about everything.