Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Shattered Windshield 620vs - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Muskie Central > General Discussion

Old 07-04-2018, 03:21 PM
Minnow

Default Shattered Windshield 620vs

The starboard windshield on my Ranger 620vs walkthrough windshield shattered while idling in a bay. It had no cracksor chips was secure in rubber gasket and looked fine, until it ended up in my lap. Has anyone else had this happen and do you know where its cheapest/easiest to get a replacement?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2018, 07:00 AM
Wallhanger

That really sucks. I would call Ranger and ask about it if its a new boat and if they have the curved section available. If not, I think it requires a full replacement and would be covered by insurance.
Old 07-10-2018, 02:52 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodman View Post
That really sucks. I would call Ranger and ask about it if its a new boat and if they have the curved section available. If not, I think it requires a full replacement and would be covered by insurance.
I believe Taylor makes it for Ranger; either would be an option for the replacement. Depending on the cost VS your deductible you should be able to have your insurance cover it if the juice is worth the squeeze. I had a friend have his shatter last year but it was while being trailered and did not have the cover on, I believe he went the insurance route.