Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
UFO’s Do You Believe - Page 2 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 02-25-2021, 02:29 PM
coincidence?

Default coincidence?

Interesting how the video on UFO's is somehow blurry and fuzzy just like the bigfoot video's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2021, 02:37 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakefish View Post
I'm still trying to understand how aliens could travel across the universe to get to our planet but turn their lights on when they get here.
How do you know the lights aren't on before they arrive here.....hmmmmmm ?
Old 02-25-2021, 02:40 PM
Wallhanger

Well the perseverance rover is on mars now ! ...........I guess we'll find out !
Old 02-25-2021, 03:34 PM
Wallhanger

100% believe!
When in boot camp at the Great lakes Naval training center I was looking at the sky while standing outside in the chow line for breakfast. I was gazing at the sky and saw what appeared to be a shooting star coming from my left as I turned my head to the left to view another section of the sky, I quickly turned my head back to the right to watch it continue on, but nothing there. Turned my head back to where I originally noticed it and ended up focusing on what appeared to be a brighter star than the rest, that seemingly brighter star all of a sudden took off across the sky to my right at an extremely high rate of speed and stopped on a dime well off to my right, then it came back across the sky at that extreme rate of speed further out to my left and again stopped on a dime, then it accelerated back to near where I had originally noticed it, and again stopped on a dime. Then it went UP and just got smaller and smaller as it got further and further away until it was no longer visible.
It was apparently at very high altitude, navigated a triangle at an extremely high rate of speed with three sudden stops, and went up from it's last position in what I would think would be like watching a rocket going into the atmosphere until you couldn't see it anymore.
There is no way in H*** that what I saw that morning can be explained away, or that it was OURS!
I sometimes actually wish that I would have reported what I saw, then again at 73 I'm still sort of glad I didn't, wondering if I would still be locked up in a padded room on permanent UFO WATCH or labeled as a looney, YEA, I was scared of the possible consequences!!!!
There were two other guys that witnessed some of what I saw after I brought their attention to that brighter star after it made its first pass across the sky, one of them is a buddy who I enlisted with, and the other one I don't remember who it was, just last year I mentioned it to my buddy and he didn't remember at first, but then later said that he did remember some of the details about what I was talking about.
Old 02-25-2021, 04:07 PM
Wallhanger

What could be out there may be beyond our imaginations.
I live in the country. I'd let my dog out about 4 am or so last fall and I was standing outside waiting for him to do his thing when something to my NE caught my eye. The sky was completely black. What appeared to be something flat, not a disk but more of a rectangular shape surrounded by a dull orange glow for lack of a better explanation was soundlessly moving slowly across the sky. As I stood and watched it pass almost overhead, it passed behind a big cottonwood tree in my yard and continued to slowly fly to the SW until it was out of sight. There was low cloud cover so whatever I saw wasn't very high. The wind was calm and there wasn't a sound the whole time this object was in view. It was in sight for maybe 15 seconds or so I'd estimate.
I have a background in aviation and studied the space program for two years in grad school, but whatever I saw that morning is something that I can't explain.
Old 02-25-2021, 04:09 PM
holliswuzamember

you know years ago I was staying at an old farmhouse out in the country. This was before cell phones and there is no land line available. One night at about 11 PM I heard a strange whirring noise. I looked out of the window to the field next to this farmhouse in a big saucer like craft came down hard in the field,. it had blue and green lights around the outer edge they blinked for a while and then they all went off but I still could make out the edge of this craft even in the dark. I didn't know what to do. But it scared the heck out of me.. I kept looking out but it was dark and in the country there are no lights to illuminate anything. All of a sudden I heard scratching and then a crash like something was breaking into the cellar window.

I heard noise down in the basement and then all was quiet for a while but in a little while I heard some more noise like something coming up the cellar stairs. All of a sudden the cellar door started to slowly open.I rushed to try to close it but was unsuccessful... And out came something that look like a big crabs claw.It grabbed me by the neck,............ and killed me.
Old 02-25-2021, 04:14 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by holliswuzamember View Post
you know years ago I was staying at an old farmhouse out in the country. This was before cell phones and there is no land line available. One night at about 11 PM I heard a strange whirring noise. I looked out of the window to the field next to this farmhouse in a big saucer like craft came down hard in the field,. it had blue and green lights around the outer edge they blinked for a while and then they all went off but I still could make out the edge of this craft even in the dark. I didn't know what to do. But it scared the heck out of me.. I kept looking out but it was dark and in the country there are no lights to illuminate anything. All of a sudden I heard scratching and then a crash like something was breaking into the cellar window.

I heard noise down in the basement and then all was quiet for a while but in a little while I heard some more noise like something coming up the cellar stairs. All of a sudden the cellar door started to slowly open.I rushed to try to close it but was unsuccessful... And out came something that look like a big crabs claw.It grabbed me by the neck,............ and killed me.
I bet you worked on that story all day today.
Old 02-25-2021, 04:19 PM
Keeper

Old article but explains how the aliens may travel between galaxies. https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Pr...=528724&page=1
And based on all the circumstantial evidence there are aliens visiting this planet.
Old 02-25-2021, 05:25 PM
Slot Fish

One of my professors in college told of a US government project he worked on in the late 50s for a new design for a jet engine with a LOT more power than available anywhere else at that time. Based on what they built and tested at that time, he felt very sure that it was the engine for the SR-22 planes. He thought that based on the timing of the engine, the SR-22 was probably flying about fifteen or more years prior to info being released that it existed. If this was true, I'm betting that our military or some other countries military could be putting some strange things up in the air that not very many people know about.
Old 02-25-2021, 05:26 PM
mk cant log in

UFO's? I sure hope so.

I certainly hope that the human race isn't the best and brightest lifeform in the Galaxy or Universe. Its depressing to even consider the idea.

I'd say that the reason that any inter-galactic traveler hasn't shown itself is that it looked around Earth and decided that humans are so fragile, belligerent, ignorant, dirty, self-destructive, etc. that we wouldn't even make good pets.

I think most aliens would look at us in the same way we look at the Wuhan virus.