Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
UFOs Do You Believe - Page 5 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Walleye Message Central > General Discussion

Old 02-26-2021, 02:43 PM
Wallhanger

I have seen things similar to Grizzley on more than one occasion. I do NOT believe we could possibly be the only thing of any intelligence in all of space. Later, Jay
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2021, 06:24 AM
Wallhanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleheader View Post
Ok its still winter so humor me. Ive believed in the possibility of UFOs of extraterrestrial origin since stumbling on Eric von Danikens Chariots of the Gods back in the 70s. More recently I became a believer after listening to the encounters of many airline pilots and former astronauts. This week there was another sighting by a commercial pilot while flying over New Mexico.
What do you think? Is there something to this, is it mass hysteria, is it secret military technology, or something else altogether?
I expect that the truth will come out in the next few years, and maybe as a result of the Mars Rover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
why not? I bird hunt a few miles from one of the most studied incidents in the world( Delphos, KS on the Johnson farm). its a mile or so northeast of town.

The old timers around there tell me they went to the farm to check it out in 1971 and, to this day, they could not explain what they saw with the ring that was there....who knows. Its a big universe.
Old 02-27-2021, 01:49 PM
Slot Fish

Default Ufo?

Back in the late eighties we fished deep everyday and did very well. Nobody was using yellow birds. One beautiful day we got out so far that we could see Michigan. It was just my gal and me so we were fishing naked.out of the north I barely could see a plane heading straight for us. I assumed it was air force on a training mission. They came right over us not very high in the air, banked east and within seconds disappeared. We were shocked that all we could hear was the sound of the wind. I chuckled to myself that we were their target and thought They had a very good pic of us. Sure enough two minutes or so, they appeared where we first noticed them. Sure enough they repeated their course and I told her to wave to them. Still no sound and probably even lower. I dont know my bombers but it had 4 engines w very sweapted back wings and not as big as a b52 but still very large and really fast. I told my gal that Im sure that they had her pic on the inside of their lockers.
I have the same doubts about ufos but I realized that maybe we are never told about what we have. I have forever since believed we are not being told!
Old 02-27-2021, 01:58 PM
Keeper

after that us navy squadron commander and his wingman recorded that footage thru their camera below the nose 100 miles off the coast of socal i might just about believe anything
Old 02-27-2021, 02:04 PM
Wallhanger

I went out with a girl years ago I swear was a alien.
Old 02-27-2021, 02:09 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Minnesota guy View Post
I went out with a girl years ago I swear was a alien.
lolol
Old 02-27-2021, 02:11 PM
Slot Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzley View Post
Some interesting posts about this subject!
If you read my post maybe someone could figure out what I saw that could accelerate like a AA fuel dragster to a point and then stop like it hit a brick wall, then do the same to another point, and then another point forming a triangle, then go straight up into space. I would say it took app. 3-4 sec. to go from point to point and stayed stationary at each point for app. 3-4 sec.
What I saw was apparently at a very high altitude since it looked like just another star but slightly brighter, and the speed that it moved between those points was similar to watching a meteorite going across the sky.
Anyone have a logical explanation about what I saw, I'm all ears!!!!

Trying to digest what you wrote...my initial response would be....how could they survive the amount of G force that is exhibited by that type of speed? Something, I would assume, would have to be created in the so called ship to alleviate this.

Maybe,IF, the so called drivers did have blood in their veins they could walk right thru it.
Old 02-27-2021, 03:07 PM
Wallhanger

I watched one in the mountains of Colorado at night. It ran off to the side of what I thought was a commercial flight for several minutes at the same speed so I thought it may have been some kind of a reflection. Then it zipped back to where I had first seen it and stopped dead. It stayed there for while and shot up and out of sight in a fraction of a second. There was a person with me who had never seen anything like this and didn't believe they existed. He changed his mind that night. I have seen things like this several times and my wife has too. Maybe some day I will know what they are. I believe if the government knows what they are they won't tell us.
Old 02-27-2021, 03:24 PM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter106 View Post
Trying to digest what you wrote...my initial response would be....how could they survive the amount of G force that is exhibited by that type of speed? Something, I would assume, would have to be created in the so called ship to alleviate this.

Maybe,IF, the so called drivers did have blood in their veins they could walk right thru it.
We are limiting ourselves in believing that all life forms are carbon based like us. I doubt that is true. We limit our understanding by assuming.

Anyone considered that some of the strange things people have seen are "unmanned" objects not unlike our Mars rovers only on a far more sophisticated scale?

Maybe other "life" forms are poking around in awe of our lack of understanding, like us always wondering what our dog is thinking or weirder yet... what the cat is thinking.

We know nothing.

Pooch

"Human beings seldom think for themselves... For the most part, members of our species simply repeat what they are told and become upset if they are exposed to any different view. The characteristic human trait is not awareness but conformity... We are stubborn, self-destructive conformists. Any other view of our species is just a self-congratulatory delusion."
Old 02-27-2021, 03:29 PM
Charter Member

https://www.scienceabc.com/humans/wh...bon-based.html

Pooch

"Human beings seldom think for themselves... For the most part, members of our species simply repeat what they are told and become upset if they are exposed to any different view. The characteristic human trait is not awareness but conformity... We are stubborn, self-destructive conformists. Any other view of our species is just a self-congratulatory delusion."