Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Ranger 621 Rigging by Dan O's Marine (BoneYard) - Page 7 - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Bone Orchard > WC Bone Yard

Old 07-03-2013, 06:09 AM
Wallhanger

Default sue?

[QUOTE=bruiser;1918498]Sue??? Are you kidding me? Did you see the pics? Looks like the dealers work and behavior did all the "defamation".[/QUOTE]

x2 , This must be the Dealers response
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2013, 11:53 AM
Buyer B Ware

Default Defame?

[QUOTE=yup;1918394]What kind of website is this? this discussion should have been nuked on the first page. why is it allowed to defame another person? based on what could be lies or the truth. I would sue Mark and WC for this. clearly this dude is retaliating. acting like a child, and to immature to deal with this on a professional level. while a bunch of Idiots blindly entertain and encourage him.[/QUOTE]

Mr. Yup,

Mark and Walleye Central are doing the public a huge favor. I went to Dan O's Marine facebook page and it's shut down. I looked at it a year ago and there was negative publicity from a disgruntled customers. They didn't want potential customers seeing the comments. Reputible businesses are on facebook and professionally respond immediately to upset customers. Dan O doesn't know what empathy means.

Do you know what defamation of character is? Do you know what ripping off and harassing the public is? A reputable businessman would have never let Mr. Nelson's problems with a $70k boat go more than 48 hours without resolving the issue. Second, they would have made a reasonable effort to respond to these posts when he was notified by a colleague. Instead, he used his normal intimidating response and threatens people.

FYI, Here's the wikipedia definition: the communication of a false statement that harms the reputation of an individual, business, product, etc.

Mr. Nelson is posting actual pictures showing facts. Good luck proving a defamation of character suit when there are many individuals who would testify in the defense. We know many who would take the stand to defend Mr. Nelson's position of the facts and not false statements.

Keep grinding the ax Mr. Yup. You are adding to the negative publicity. LOL

Buyer B Ware
Old 07-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Wallhanger

Always nice when the relatives come on and post.

Ya, the other side would be nice, I'd like to hear about how they justify the lousy workmanship and threatening messages, that ought to be interesting.

If dano doesn't like this guys post, they can come on here and give their side, others have.
Sometimes it works out, sometimes not.

But thanks to the OP for posting.
Yes their may be more to the story... and none of it any good.

While whether ranger is responsible or not may be debatable, sales are reflected off the worth of their dealers and any company that understands how customers buy items like this will do what they can to keep them happy, and worse case drop dealers who are doing more harm than good. imho

Good luck with your boat.

Al
Old 07-03-2013, 02:46 PM
Mr,yup

[QUOTE=Buyer B Ware;1919802]Mr. Yup,

Mark and Walleye Central are doing the public a huge favor. I went to Dan O's Marine facebook page and it's shut down. I looked at it a year ago and there was negative publicity from a disgruntled customers. They didn't want potential customers seeing the comments. Reputible businesses are on facebook and professionally respond immediately to upset customers. Dan O doesn't know what empathy means.

Do you know what defamation of character is? Do you know what ripping off and harassing the public is? A reputable businessman would have never let Mr. Nelson's problems with a $70k boat go more than 48 hours without resolving the issue. Second, they would have made a reasonable effort to respond to these posts when he was notified by a colleague. Instead, he used his normal intimidating response and threatens people.

FYI, Here's the wikipedia definition: the communication of a false statement that harms the reputation of an individual, business, product, etc.

Mr. Nelson is posting actual pictures showing facts. Good luck proving a defamation of character suit when there are many individuals who would testify in the defense. We know many who would take the stand to defend Mr. Nelson's position of the facts and not false statements.

So, since we're all throwing garbage around, and spewing venom that's totally unproven, may or may not be true. all the all same unproven, tell us buyer beware, what didn't you get from them that you felt you was entitled to, how did they aggravate you? myself I'd like to hear from Dano's how Mr Nelson responded to him, was he civilized, did he scream and curse? judging by his responses on this thread he more than likely screamed and accused to the point they told him to fly a kite. what kind of an IDIOT goes unto a public, supposedly respectful website and rants like a child that can't get his way. any respectful person would resolve this issue and move on. but this guy has an axe to grind, and won't stop till he is stopped. his kind are a dime a dozen.

BTW, I don't even know Dano's. neither do I care to know him.
Old 07-03-2013, 03:37 PM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=Ranger 621 Yamaha's;1903786]I would like to suggest that before everyone passes judgement Dan o's Marine that you actually call and talk to the dealership about the whole story. I actually stopped into there today to discuss this topic with them and was surprised on what I learned today. It appears that there is more to the story than i have read on this post.

Just to disclose everything I have been and am currently a proud customer at Dan O' Marine since 2000 and have bought several boats from them and have had nothing but outstanding service provided by Dan O'S Marine and all their staff. I think again before judgement is passed you may want to call the dealership and here the other side of the story and then make your decision for yourself. Again this is a great place to do business and I know of lots of people who have had and continue to have the same great experience I have had.

Brandon Finck[/QUOTE]

Why don't you tell u the other side of the story then? What kind of excuse did he have for rigging the boat as bad as he did?
Old 07-03-2013, 04:49 PM
Wallhanger

[QUOTE=yup;1918394]What kind of website is this?................. while a bunch of Idiots blindly entertain and encourage him.[/QUOTE]

YUP

m

and be careful who you call an idiot....I smell a defecation of character lawsuit.....8000 reads and counting-> KEEP POSTING
(LOL)

Last edited by Marty59; 07-03-2013 at 04:54 PM.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:50 PM
Keeper

[QUOTE=Mr,yup;1920194][QUOTE=Buyer B Ware;1919802]Mr. Yup,

So, since we're all throwing garbage around, and spewing venom that's totally unproven, may or may not be true. all the all same unproven, tell us buyer beware, what didn't you get from them that you felt you was entitled to, how did they aggravate you? myself I'd like to hear from Dano's how Mr Nelson responded to him, was he civilized, did he scream and curse? judging by his responses on this thread he more than likely screamed and accused to the point they told him to fly a kite. what kind of an IDIOT goes unto a public, supposedly respectful website and rants like a child that can't get his way. any respectful person would resolve this issue and move on. but this guy has an axe to grind, and won't stop till he is stopped. his kind are a dime a dozen.

BTW, I don't even know Dano's. neither do I care to know him.[/QUOTE]

I think you should go back and reread the post by the original poster. I found none of his posts to be out of line. He posted actuall pics of what was done to his rig. He never went on a huge bash fest. He simply stated what had happened and tried to warn others of what could happen to them.

I for one appricite that. I work darn hard for the money I use to buy my boats and would want to know every thing I can about a dealership (good and bad). Which is just what he was doing.

This is a 70 thousand dollar rig!!! This isn't a freaking 12 foot flat bottom boat here. There is no excuse for rigging like that plain and simple. If that was my boat and I found that you can bet your *** I would be doing the same thing. And to top it off get threats from the guy that hacked up your boat...............no freaking way!!!

Every dealer makes mistakes.........it is how mistakes are handled that makes a great dealership.
Old 07-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Yup

I think you should go back and reread the post by the original poster. I found none of his posts to be out of line. He posted actuall pics of what was done to his rig. He never went on a huge bash fest. He simply stated what had happened and tried to warn others of what could happen to them.

I for one appricite that. I work darn hard for the money I use to buy my boats and would want to know every thing I can about a dealership (good and bad). Which is just what he was doing.

This is a 70 thousand dollar rig!!! This isn't a freaking 12 foot flat bottom boat here. There is no excuse for rigging like that plain and simple. If that was my boat and I found that you can bet your *** I would be doing the same thing. And to top it off get threats from the guy that hacked up your boat...............no freaking way!!!

Every dealer makes mistakes.........it is how mistakes are handled that makes a great dealership.

Are you serious? the only reason this Idiot posted what he did is vengeance, simple as that, pure and unadulterated vengeance. not to help anybody out, not to warn anybody, not for others to be aware, but pure and simple vengeance. and to satisfy his childlike tamper tantrum's.... and you idiots sit there and blindly promote his stupidity.... if this did happen, and it may have, this is the wrong way to go about resolving this.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:29 PM
Keeper

[QUOTE=Yup;1920650]I think you should go back and reread the post by the original poster. I found none of his posts to be out of line. He posted actuall pics of what was done to his rig. He never went on a huge bash fest. He simply stated what had happened and tried to warn others of what could happen to them.

Are you serious? the only reason this Idiot posted what he did is vengeance, simple as that, pure and unadulterated vengeance. not to help anybody out, not to warn anybody, not for others to be aware, but pure and simple vengeance. and to satisfy his childlike tamper tantrum's.... and you idiots sit there and blindly promote his stupidity.... if this did happen, and it may have, this is the wrong way to go about resolving this.[/QUOTE]

And we are all the idiots :bangin:
Old 07-03-2013, 06:35 PM
Keeper

Default Poll of the day

Yup is:

A. The dealer
B. a relative of the dealer
C. An employee or the rigger
D. A combination of A,B and C