Home   |  Message Board   |  Information   |  Classifieds   |  Features   |  Video  |  Boat Reviews  |  Boat DIY
Well I did it! Warrior V238 ordered! - Walleye Message Central
Walleye Message Central

Go Back   Walleye Message Central > Boats, Motors, Electronics and Trailers > Boats

Old 09-13-2021, 06:46 PM
Keeper

Default Well I did it! Warrior V238 ordered!

Ordered the Warrior V238. I want to tank everyone for their input. After a LOT of research I decided to go with the 400 Verado.

Other options…
12” Solix at helm and bow
Ultera with i-pilot
Ariwave pedestals
Captain chairs driver and front passenger
EFI remote 15hp kicker
Odyssey group 31 battery’s
Ski pole
Trailer steps
Extra interior lights
Trim tabs
Aqua Traction floor
And a few other nick nacks I’m probably forgetting.

I have not decided on tracks or rails so input on this item and any other input or suggestions are encouraged and welcome, things can be changed.
I went with a custom color, Silver interior and side with white side and running surface. Color just like the Walleye Brawl prize boat.

June delivery date, they said short of any supply issues out of their control it should be a good firm date, fingers crossed!

I will probably go with a custom top set, my dealer says he has a good shop they have been using but I’m all ears if any of you have suggestions on a shop or features of top.

I went with conventional leaf springs on the trailer, the thought of having to repair a torsion axle a long way from home was the item that drove me to springs, that being said, I’m open to comments or suggestions.

The prop that comes with the boat is the ECO Enertia 17p. Anyone with experience? Other prop suggestions?

Anyway, as you could probably guess I am very excited, June is a looooong way off! Now I have to sell my nearly new impact.

Once again thanks guys for all your input and allowing me to share in my excitement. Any suggestions?

FN

Last edited by FlyNorth; 09-13-2021 at 07:34 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2021, 06:49 PM
Wallhanger

Location: Land of 10,000 lakes, even more taxes and the state where the police are handcuffed.

I'm jealous.

Congrats.
Old 09-13-2021, 06:52 PM
Keeper

Anyone have any good Top Raman or macaroni & cheese recipes?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2021, 06:55 PM
Wallhanger

Location: Land of 10,000 lakes, even more taxes and the state where the police are handcuffed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNorth View Post
Anyone have any good Top Raman or macaroni & cheese recipes?
Sell the stove, keep the microwave.
Old 09-13-2021, 06:56 PM
Keeper

Quote:
Ordered the Warrior V238. I want to tank everyone for their input. After a LOT of research I decided to go with the 400 Verado.

Other options…
Ultera with i-pilot
Ariwave pedestals
EFI remote 15hp kicker
Ski pole
Trailer steps
Extra interior lights
Trim tabs
Aqua Traction floor

I have not decided on tracks or rails so input on this item and any other input or suggestions are encouraged and welcome, things can be changed.
I went with a custom color, Silver interior and side with white side and running surface. Color just like the Walleye Brawl prize boat.

June delivery date, they said short of any supply issues out of their control it should be a good firm date, fingers crossed!

I will probably go with a custom top set, my dealer says he has a good shop they have been using but I’m all ERZ if any of you have suggestions on a shop or features of top.

I went with conventional leaf springs on the trailer, the thought of having to repair a torsion axle a long way from home was the item that drove me to springs, that being said, I’m open to comments or suggestions.

The prop that comes with the boat is the ECO Enertia 17p. Anyone with experience? Other prop suggestions?

Anyway, as you could probably guess I am very excited, June is a looooong way off! Now I have to sell my nearly new impact.

Once again thanks guys for all your input and allowing me to share in my excitement. Any suggestions?

FN

Excellent. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-13-2021, 07:01 PM
Keeper

Congrats
Old 09-13-2021, 07:20 PM
Wallhanger

Congrats. I'm jealous for sure.
Old 09-13-2021, 07:51 PM
Minnow

NICE! your one of the few on this site who will get one. Be sure to post lots of pics, performance info, etc. Hopefully will order a 622 next year.
Old 09-13-2021, 08:13 PM
Keeper

I feel lucky I was able to get one. From what I hear the 238 is pretty much sold out until next fall.

I will have to figure out how to post pictures. Oh well, I have until June to figure it out.

FN
Old 09-13-2021, 08:36 PM
Wallhanger

Quote:

Other options…
Ultera with i-pilot
Ariwave pedestals
EFI remote 15hp kicker
Ski pole
Trailer steps
Extra interior lights
Trim tabs
Aqua Traction floor

I will probably go with a custom top set, my dealer says he has a good shop they have been using but I’m all ears if any of you have suggestions on a shop or features of top.

FN
beast of a rig. fantastic. No I Pilot LINK? Ive never had a problem with Torsion axles in 30 years...but prob not a big deal